Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

nado effect problem

Discussion on nado effect problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
nado effect problem

i dl the waterynado effect and put it in the cs3/effect folder and it works just fine but my friend did it and took a screeny so i saw it was put in the rite place but it does not work for her, it still shows nado as yellow. any one know why? =\
Old 03/11/2008, 23:55   #2

elite*gold: 10
I guess wrong Folder young padawan.
Old 03/12/2008, 06:38   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -kitschi- View Post
I guess wrong Folder young padawan.
o reli does this look like the wrong folder to u padawan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nado.JPG (65.9 KB, 0 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mass Effect 2 Problem!!! bitte helfen
04/14/2011 - Technical Support - 11 Replies
Hi Leute, ich hab da ein Problem bei Mass Effect 2, es ruckelt jede 2 Minuten für ungefähr 10-20 Sekunden mal, trotz ausreichender Hardware. :mad: Ich hab jetzt schon etliche Foren durchforstet und nichts gefunden. Mein System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32Bit, AMD Athlon 5000+ X2 2.5 GHZ (also 2 mal 2.5 GHZ), 2GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce 7600GT mit 256MB
SDG & Nado effect remove help please!!
09/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
anyone know if there is a way to remove sdg effect and nado effect only without removing ALL effects.
effect problem
04/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
//
My nado sound effect
01/03/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Hi guys :D I was bored the other day.. and i was messing with the sounds and stuff soo i found this sound.. but is not in the game. You know, the Tornado sounds like the Thunder, soo i made Tornado sounds diferent and Thunder still sounds like always. Heres the files you need.. feel free to scan it.. its only the wave soudns and the MagicType.dat. Why the MagicType.dat? I figured out that every skill in the game have a proper sound.. so i had to edit the MagicType.dat, i just made...
Anyone Get the Old Nado Effect back?
05/31/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
As topic says, Any of u guys Able to change the Nado back to original? or if someone has the old files that'll be great, new tornado = gay lag