Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CONQUER ONLINE BOTS

This is a discussion on CONQUER ONLINE BOTS within the CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category; Uhmmm, I have been looking around for a decent / free bot for hunting and lvling but atm i am ...

Closed Thread

Old   #1

CONQUER ONLINE BOTS

Uhmmm, I have been looking around for a decent / free bot for hunting and lvling but atm i am failing in my search
ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD / FREE bots (except from COoperative, it has failed once again)
Thanks in advance.

Old 05/22/2011, 12:40   #2
GFYS !!

There is no free bots out atm, but there is 2 money to use bots like and

but I suggest you to use COGenius, I actually using it and it is amazing.

Good Luck
Old 05/27/2011, 21:26   #3

Hi, im new to the botting world and I neeed a FREE/LVLING bot fasst
Thanks
1 User
kechan (08/20/2011)
Old 05/27/2011, 21:35   #4
CoAI Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lct199710 View Post
[SIZE="5"] (except from COoperative, it has failed once again)
Don't make it sound like it's Martins fault it's 'Failed'. It was his choice to discontinue updating it and attitudes like that was probably one of the factors contributed towards that decision.

You want a bot?, Do what everyone else does, Go buy one, or learn to make one. There is a perfectly good proxy source sitting on the forums for you to use.
Thanks
1 User
kechan (08/20/2011)
Old 06/02/2011, 09:16   #5
Tippzy

Do you need any programs to make bots? and if anyone has a bot or something could you send me one on skype?
Old 06/15/2011, 02:40   #6
CoAI Mod

<3 Chalkie. Chalkie summed it up. There are absolutly no free bots, but if you do stumble accross one i garentee it will be p2u very soon after you find it. Best bet is to make one or pay to use one. I have been using COF for a long time and im still with it, its worth it.
Old 06/15/2011, 03:35   #7
Sexy Moderator

Received Thanks: 4,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneTippzy View Post
Do you need any programs to make bots? and if anyone has a bot or something could you send me one on skype?
You need time and the willingness to put in effort basically.

The easiest way to make a bot right now would be to go download visual studio (free or download pro version and google a key, there's a unlimited use master key that got leaked) and then download my proxy source code I posted.

It's basically a framework which still functions with conquer to write your own packet based proxy bot.

It will take you some time but there's tons of half written bot codes inside the release thread of people working on their own bots with it.

And no, there are no free public 'finished' bots available right now... at least not that are any good (maybe some crappy pixel based bots). To get a good bot you'll either have to take the time to write one yourself (possibly using work others have already put in to help you) or pay for someone else to do it (subscription bots)

<edit>

if you're curious about the proxy I posted, here's the youtube chanell I was using to post some of the test videos. I went a bit further past the vids of it I uploaded but you get the idea. Basically I stripped out most of the bot code and posted what was left for the public to use to write their own bots.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EnterTheHellmouth
Closed Thread