Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pass????

Discussion on pass???? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pass????

Plz i am asking about if there r any program which u give acc and it give u the pass because my acc got hacked and i know the acc of the man who did...
Old 03/07/2008, 02:18   #2

Lol, of course there aren't any programs like that.
2 things you can do:

1. If you have the email that you signed up your account with, you can go to co.91.com and recover your password, they send it directly to your email. I think it's under "account">"forget password"
2. I'm sure your pretty mad, so if you know his username you can get him banned this way. Just buy a pack of db's with paypal, and then credit them to his account. Then immediately retract the payment with paypal, and he will be banned in no time at all.
Old 03/07/2008, 03:06   #3

lol
Old 03/07/2008, 05:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by abohemaid View Post
Plz i am asking about if there r any program which u give acc and it give u the pass because my acc got hacked and i know the acc of the man who did...

it dosent exist xD
Old 03/07/2008, 08:26   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by abohemaid View Post
PM your acct pw and server
Old 03/13/2008, 17:57   #6

k ic thx