Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Co pirvate server?

Discussion on Co pirvate server? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Co pirvate server?

how does co still not have a decent private server yet when the eo communtiy can get one up so quick?
Old 02/27/2008, 05:32   #2

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Old 02/27/2008, 08:57   #3

elite*gold: 20
Because EO is the newer game and probably receives way more updates than CO does now. Before it was CO being top priority over MnM and now EO and CO are neglected for CT and Zero.. but EO still gets more attention than CO. I also like EO a lot better but due to the lack of jumping I prefer playing CO more (but that's why I liked CT ;D eo+co = win)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2008, 17:19   #4

Eo private server have bigger community because
1. Its a more popular game
2. They are using the official server files. which means their servers are far more complete than any conquer private server could be atm.
Old 02/27/2008, 17:39   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmoogle View Post
Eo private server have bigger community because
1. Its a more popular game
2. They are using the official server files. which means their servers are far more complete than any conquer private server could be atm.
Oh yea. Forgot that too. The sources to EO were leaked so that's why
Old 02/28/2008, 16:37   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you View Post
Because EO is the newer game and probably receives way more updates than CO does now. Before it was CO being top priority over MnM and now EO and CO are neglected for CT and Zero.. but EO still gets more attention than CO. I also like EO a lot better but due to the lack of jumping I prefer playing CO more (but that's why I liked CT ;D eo+co = win)
JUMPING FTW