Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TQ WILL BE DEFEATED

Discussion on TQ WILL BE DEFEATED within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TQ WILL BE DEFEATED

ahh i wanted to put a video here but i dunno how to so here`s the web. it is inspirational for u all plz watch
Old 02/25/2008, 15:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
i thought it was a screamer xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I Defeated a Unique (For All the KIllAs here)
12/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 198 Replies
And Finally I Killed TG :D http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6859/sro200803 2603251600qy1.jpg
GameGuard Will be defeated!
11/25/2009 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
GameGuard Will Be Defeated! hey guys i made this vid i think last 2007 i think forgot the date...lol this is so epic i wuz so mad at game guard that night cuz i got banned so i made a fun vid to ware out my anger i thought on posting it to motivate some hackers and script editors :D ENJOY!:handsdown: YouTube - Gameguard will be defeated Ps:you cant add me on youtube cuz the forum keeps bloking my name in youtube so just visit the vid in youtube if u want to add me :P
GameGuard Will Be!.. Defeated!
11/24/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
hey guys i made this vid i think last 2007 i think forgot the date...lol this is so epic i wuz so mad at game guard that night cuz i got banned so i made a fun vid to ware out my anger i thought on posting it to motivate some hackers and script editors :D ENJOY!:handsdown: YouTube - Gameguard will be defeated Ps:you cant add me on youtube cuz the forum keeps bloking my name in youtube so just visit the vid in youtube if u want to add me :P
We Have Been Defeated By CM
02/26/2008 - Archlord - 11 Replies
i have come to realize that everything we do is pointless. everything we can come up with is client sided, meaning we just alter our own stuff, not the servers. i recently duped gold! (but its all fucking optical) so i give up! no point in spending all my time and energy into something that just isnt going to happen. Ellabrate, sorry i scammed you for 78million gold. i thought the dupe was for real... ill pay you back soon, it will take me long time to come up with that amount of gold. ...
TQ WILL BE DEFEATED
02/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
anyone know how to remove the conquer patch? :D:D