Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help connect conquer through proxy!

Discussion on Help connect conquer through proxy! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help connect conquer through proxy!

Hi!

I am using proxy pretty much. But I wonder if someone know how to connect conqueronline through a proxy? Any port would be nice, but I would prefer 8118 and the ip 127.0.0.1.

Thanks

//
Old 02/22/2008, 02:09   #2

good luck have fun.
Old 01/12/2009, 11:46   #3

how to connect conquer using proxy?help me.
Old 01/12/2009, 12:30   #4

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
lol.

Search CID proxy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tsro] Guide to connect with proxy?
01/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
Hey guys, title really says all, just wondering if anyone can give a full detail description on how to connect to tsro with the an IP proxy, i dont really want to play RSRO. :)
Connect to a proxy without editing server.dat
03/02/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 18 Replies
Pretty straight forward. Extract to co directory and run apply_patch.bat It's a winsock edit that forces connection to 127.0.0.1, so you'll need to "unapply" the patch to connect normally. Ie, by renaming ws2_32.dll to something else. I've stuck 2 launchers in there for normal/patched version, they're just plain batches. CBA writing a proper launcher. The ws2mod is only needed if you have a problem making your own. Post a few down explains why.
cant connect with proxy
01/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
i cant connect with a proxy-java or vb6?with vb6 it says connection forcably rejected?anyone else getting any problems ::edit:: thanks again a1 feel free to delete
connect RO via Proxy server??!?!
06/18/2005 - Ragnarok Online - 9 Replies
moin, so mal ne frage zum botten :) also als erstes es möchte ich klarstellen das ich nicht fragen will wie man bottet wo oder wie am besten blabla sondern: wie kann ich über einen proxy server auf den RO server joinen um halt meien ip nicht gleich preiszugeben am besten nen annonymen free proxy server ist das möglich? wenn ja meldet euch bitte mal hier im forum oder unter icq: 176222932