Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need Help canot find AutoPatch.exe pleas reply

Discussion on need Help canot find AutoPatch.exe pleas reply within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need Help canot find AutoPatch.exe pleas reply

I need A patch That has AutoPatch.exe in it any replies pleas pleas send a web link of that patch or something because i really want to play that game.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
problem canot play ZSZC
08/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i download ZSZC and extract it and open and click start and sro-client open but when it going to give me the screen of id-pw-server the screen shut down after 15 seconed so??
rohan bot ph. canot click start
05/25/2009 - Rohan - 2 Replies
can any one help, how to fix my bot client. i can't click the start button at the start menu even i reinstall the bot, restart my computer, copy another folder. i try many things. still can't click the start button at the character seclect window. and any one knows the forum of the rohanbot ph? thanx for those who willing to reply and help.
Other people canot connect to my server, i can :S
05/04/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
heya i can connect to my server, but other people cant. they get "canot connect to the server". i opened all ports, gave them the right IP adresses in channellist.csv and loginlist.csv and started the server. anything missing?
[P-Server]Made all right but still canot connect
04/22/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
i pmed some ppl about how to connect and they said i have to insert my IP adress. 192.168.2.35 for me i made it in data.pak why i still cannot connect, i dont understand that i also opened all needed ports 1433,7880-7886,10000,50005 does i have to make something on the SQL server. the video tut from that stupid guy was shit, when i did what he did i always got error messages. i didnt followed the tutorial so i made only install SQL SP4 and made the first step from video tut with...
4 Who Canot Log In With Tq Source
01/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
KK who canot log in here server with tq source here is the way to got it log in and donot say pleas reinstil 1st download the attchement 2nd put it in the conquer file 3rd change the server.date ip to 127.0.0.1 4th log in with the loader i give you 5th give me Thnx If I Help You :D