Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ItemType question

Discussion on ItemType question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking ItemType question

anyone know a itemtype that works on armor ??????
I searched the forum cant find any

Thanks
Old 04/17/2011, 11:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
What did u mean that works on armor ?

If u wanna see quality items on the ground then only weapons can be seen by editing itemtype

Tags
itemtype.dat

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question|ItemType.dat
11/16/2010 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
//I'm not good at English.. use the dictionary..// can i add a item to the shop on ItemType.dat? If so, tell me how please! Thanks! im play on Pserver..
ITEMTYPE QUESTION :)
03/23/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
yo guys, been a long time..Quit playing for a year... HAHA good to see this place still exists. :) anyway, i got a question about the itemtypes out there: when i was playing there used to be so many that could see all item quality on the ground. Now; the only working one's can only see the quality weapons/fans... is there any itemtypes that can see quality of ring, armor, etc out there which is updated/working??? also, what happenned to all the creators of item types, there used to be...
Question ,itemtype
04/25/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
' I can create the most pet there when I will not buy it, what I did wrong? http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4536/18800131.jpg
question itemtype.dat
03/26/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
ummm i tried to change something on itemtype.dat but when i opened it the codes inside were not in english or nembers all i got was a mess i tried control panel and changed the settings but still didn't work can anyone tell me how u open itemtype.dat without random codes?
+1's and ItemType Question
12/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Okay, so I know that + items can't be put on the ItemType because a + isn't registered when it drops only when you pick it up, but what about a + that is already in possession of someone and then they are killed and drop it? It'd be nice to see that +1 or +2 on the floor when some idiot drops a whole shit load of what looks to be junk. If this is useless or... already asked repeatedly, go ahead and delete it. I searched and couldn't find anything so... yeah.