Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Bot in Development.

Discussion on New Bot in Development. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Bot in Development.

If this is not the correct place for this, then please move it mods, i was unsure of where to put it.

For the DMapViewer, go to:

I've started development on my new bot, it will not be standalone due to the fact that there would be to many things to code, perhaps in the future once everything has been mapped/able to be replicated it can move to standalone, but for now, it will act as a proxy, manipulating the packets its able to and allowing the others simply to pass through.

I will update this as i go along.

Finished:
These items are finished for the most part, they are not final never will be updated again, everything gets updated once in a while, but these are workable and considered finished in terms of its doing what i want it to do right now.

[Packet Encryption/Decryption]

[Mapper]

Working on:
These are what i'm focusing my efforts on currently. Any free time that i get goes straight to the items listed here.

[PathFinding(Nearly Done)]

To Be Done:

These are the items that are planned, but i have yet to get started on them. Once i finish the things listed in the "Working On:" section i will move some of these up there.

[Auto Hunting]

[Inventory]

[Questing]

[Chatting]

[Guilds]

[Administration(Remote and local)]

[Blacklist]

[Attribute Point Assignments]

Suggested Features:

Any features that people have mentioned that have potential/alot of people are seeming to want it will be added here.

Log of what I'm doing:

I'll update this as i please, if i go a day or 2 without updating or even more, dont worry about it. Some days i can't code, some days i'm to busy to update, but eventually the log of what i'm doing will get updated, but now if i dont appear for like a year however, then you should worry xD

[2/13/2008] I've redone the mapping system, it no longer uses potentially HUGE xml files to store whats valid, it now parses CO's very own DMap files to figure out whats valid or not.
This also makes path finding a bit easier because i can loop through an array containing all valid coordinates and move them to a navigation stack.

[1/31/2008] I've been running into some problems regarding xml processing, msxml sucks to be blatantly honest. I'm going to continue trying to manage with it because i dont want to/dont have the time to completely code an xml processing class, so i'll have to find some work arounds for it. The coordinate tracking is going fairly good, right now it looks nasty, i need to split off extracting parts of packets into their own functions so i can update them with ease. Just thinking mentally there could be some problems with the navigation with the current mapping system i've thought up, but then also it could still work, at the least, it WILL work, it will just be a bit nasty until you map out zones quite extensively. Hopefully i'll beable to release some kind of intermediate version to allow you guys to begin creating your maps, it would pretty much just run like a proxy, similar to qoproxy or v3n0m, and just log everywhere your jumping. I haven't started on npc mapping yet, but those will automatically be logged as well when you access them. Again, anyone with any kind of packet structures or access to any, please contact me and let me know.

Any suggestions/words of encouragement/help/criticism/what ever please reply. Mods/staff members, if you think this project has potential, please sticky it, it will help keep interest in the bot and project in general.

On a side note... If ANYONE has any packet structures/whatever that they can contribute to the project, please either reply to it, or if you want to make sure i see it/you want to keep it private, then pm it to me. All help will be greatly appreciated and all contributed work will be noted!
Old 01/30/2008, 04:22   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
What is this bot going to do??

Also, is this going to be a proxy?? What language are you coding this in??

Hiyoal
Old 01/30/2008, 11:32   #3

Cool Man . Good luck with Everything
Old 01/30/2008, 11:38   #4

yeah good luck we re waitng
Old 01/30/2008, 12:37   #5

sounds promising
Old 01/30/2008, 15:16   #6

is this html? or xml? wth
Old 01/30/2008, 17:48   #7

the location information and valid paths are in xml format. It helps keep it nicely organized and gives the bot the ability to quickly access the information.
Old 01/30/2008, 17:54   #8

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Cant w8 untill this comes up, good luck.
Old 01/30/2008, 18:17   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanication View Post
is this html? or xml? wth
This line kinda gave it away don't you think?
Quote:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
Ooh and this line too :P
Quote:
[*]Map files will be stored in xml format as follows:
Old 01/31/2008, 17:47   #10

added news update, progress has gotten slowed down right now because of complications with msxml, hopefully i'll have some fix soon and progress will continue as before.
Old 02/01/2008, 20:54   #11

wow, people love to contribute on this forum -_- anyways, finished the map saving/loading for the most part, it sometimes ***** up when saving to category nodes when it already has 1 or more items, which then throws the whole map off and the program as well. I still need to figure that out, i am going to start working on coding the navigation hopefully sometime soon, i've also been trying to get some of the packet structures done, since no one seems to want to discuss anything of that, i found a couple of posts on them. I'm still wanting to hopefully get a small release sometime soon so you can start building your map files and building statistical reports as well. Also, another asking for help, if anyone here has any kind of information on hooking co's directx, or any sample code/snippets, please contact me, i have some plans that i need that for.
Old 02/03/2008, 23:49   #12

What language is it in?
Those xml files are going to be GIANT. Find a way to encrypt them to save space. Otherwise they will get to be giant monsters that will take 10 minutes to open up in a text editor of any kind. Aside from the fact that by appending to them you are calling the entire file into memory (RAM to be specific), appending to it, then saving again.
Old 02/04/2008, 02:52   #13

the xml's will be saved when the bot is closed, otherwise, the game would be required to be paused for saving each one, and then they will be loaded when the game is started, if i could find a way to simply parse the dmap's then that would be the best way, i know there was a tool that unknownone made along time ago to display a dmap, it made kind of a minimap of it. I'm going to start on path finding soon, possibly right now. I still need some packet structures, which no one has been forth coming with those, i've got most the the headers down, i found a post on them, but for the structures on each one... i still dont have that yet. In an ideal situation, i would love to just deal with the coding aspects, and not having to a.) figure out a way to parse dmaps, and b.) figure out the packet structures. but i guess this is not an ideal situation, and i will have to make do.
Old 02/04/2008, 08:26   #14

update: i've been doing some work on the dmap format, this is what i have so far:

First 8 bytes appear to be a file identifier of sorts, i haven't exactly figured this part out yet.
the next 260 bytes, bytes 9 through 269, is the puzzle file, i guess they have it buffered this large just incase they need multiple puzzle files?
the next 4 bytes, bytes 270 through 274 is the number of x coordinates i believe.
the next 4 bytes, bytes 275 through 279 is the number of y coordinates i believe.
every 6 bytes after this, such as 280 through 286, 287 through 293, 294 through 300 and so on hold information on the coordinate
the first 2 bytes of it is the access i believe, the next 2 is the surface type, and then the last is the height.
after you have gone through all of the coordinates then i believe the portal data is there.
it looks like it has 3 parts of information, each one 4 bytes long, the first 2 being the x and the y location, but for some reason, it seems as though it only uses the first 2 bytes of it, so its wasting 2 bytes? i guess for neatness or incase for future plans? iunno, just pointing out what i observed. and the last one is the portal type. if anyone who knows for sure about this stuff can elaborate on it for me and tell me if i'm going in the right direction? then that would be great.
Old 02/14/2008, 02:27   #15

updated status of bot, i've wiped out the xml map format and gone for DMap parsing, credits go to iliveoncaffine, i hadn't considered pursuing DMap based navigation until he mentioned it.
Thanks
1 User