Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dual Wielding

Discussion on Dual Wielding within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dual Wielding

Hey guy, i been off the forums for a while and i was wondering if its still possibe for archers and warriors to use two weapons like a trojan does, i searched the forums but couldn't seem to find anything.

thnx
Old 01/28/2008, 04:21   #2

Install CheatEngine and open 2weapon file
Open your conquer file along with the cheat engine (make sure ur logged into Conquer online)
at the top u should see flashing computer (red/green)
click it and search for Conquer 2.0
then at the bottom, there should be an adress... follow this --> (right click, change record, value, type in "15") [15 for trojanmaster]
Now equip the second weapon

Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/28/2008, 08:15   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossdude View Post
Hey guy, i been off the forums for a while and i was wondering if its still possibe for archers and warriors to use two weapons like a trojan does, i searched the forums but couldn't seem to find anything.

thnx
You have'nt search hard enough then lmao
Old 01/28/2008, 16:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horified View Post
You have'nt search hard enough then lmao
thnx that was helpfull
Old 01/31/2008, 02:51   #5

for a warrior just download futures or *M*s multihack