Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing items

Discussion on Changing items within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Changing items

There have been many questions about changing items to read as something else in order to trick the game saying that it is a DB when really its a set of boots or something to this effect.
Im not to computer savy so i dont know if this will work or not, however i did read that you can use a hex editor to show you the name of the moon box quest tokens or whatever they are called.
would you be able to use the hex editor to find out the item id number of say a db or +n item and then change the normal item to this item number or turn gold into cp?
like i said i dont know much about computers or programing in general just an idea.
this is my first post and sorry if it is major nooby or if it has been asked before.
Old 01/28/2008, 11:37   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Server side checks make things like this impossible

Similar Threads Similar Threads
problem with npc's (changing items)
01/13/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, i've got an problem with a private server metin2, i finish the server and i have been want to change the NPC's on the game( general store, weapon dealer bla bla). I enter in navicat and i dont know anymore what to do for changing items in NPC's.. Some body did gonna help me? ;;) Thank's
Changing Items in the NPCs
11/14/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I couldn't find much with the search. How do you change an item in NPCs? I want to take something out of Pablos. I have tried, I went share/creature/npc and found the index but the index wasn't in the share/item/shopset..... Please correct me if i'm doing something wrong.
changing lvl,attackspeed of an items using hex editor....
10/02/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 4 Replies
guys... this is my 1st post.. hope it helps you... If you know how to edit the item.dat with hex editor.. then you will easily find these no.s..... there are four columns in the hex editor.... - XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX- changing the level of the items.... ----find these.. - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 XX XX ff XX ff 00 00 00 - change the 1st XX and the XX in the middle of the 4 ff.....
Changing the Colour of +1 items
04/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
As you can guess from the title, is it possible in any way to change the font colour of +1 drops or elite as such... this is just a question thats been haunting me for ages and haven't had time to ask around, so i don't need no one flaming me if its not possible i just wanna know and if it is can someone care to explain how? Thanks very much.
Question about changing items...
05/28/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
my friend made his met look like a DB, not only for him, but for me as well (my files arent edited...erm, my files arent like his files is what I mean =p). it was quite interesting, because he showed it to me every time he did something different (such as having the pic of a DB, but the text of a met xD). we havent tried upping anything yet, but before we try, any thoughts on if it will work...? We've also been trying to figure out a socketing trick, but to no avail as of yet =p