Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archer leveler? Bouncing one?

Discussion on Archer leveler? Bouncing one? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Archer leveler? Bouncing one?

Is that considered a cheat? That program that jumps and scatter untill you run out of pots? Is that considered a cheat and can you be banned for that?
Old 01/22/2008, 13:30   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by guzac_4 View Post
Is that considered a cheat? That program that jumps and scatter untill you run out of pots? Is that considered a cheat and can you be banned for that?
Altering of any game files or using any kind of third party program that is to of your own advantage will get you banned if the GM is informed and the GM has sufficent evidence to prove it(well how much is sufficent is said by TQ

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Archer Bouncing bot
09/23/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 479 Replies
PATCH 5061 CharName address for un-modify clients: 0x56D134 Added Debug (same as the one in ELSE thread) You can use this to find the correct memory address, or know why the program is not working for you. Added Minimized version 2 (help by biertje!) well the difference between the ArcherMinimize v1 and ArcherMinimize v2 is: v2 is jumping, v1 is walking
**New** Archer Leveler
09/13/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 4 Replies
Hi. This is my first and probally only archer lvler I will make. I have an archer lvl 120 thanks to this so far lol. I saw other archer levelers, but they didnt quite work for me. All you have to do, is first run the program. Then, open up Conquer and the bot will start automatically. To stop it, press -End- Hope you enjoy. I like karma .....
Automatic Archer Leveler
08/20/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 51 Replies
Archer Leveler v1.0 A lot of you are probably looking for alternatives if you did not receive ScriptVessel. Once CoPartner got patched, I started working on this. I can't work miracles, only Chocoman can, so don't call this a noob program. I made it with AutoIt, and it is pixel based, so you cannot run this and go on other programs. This is good for if your gone for an hour or so, or maybe overnight. I originally tried making this a plvler, because I had not seen any before. I wanted to...
Archer Leveler?
07/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Could someone please give me a link to an archer lvler which does not use Macro Express? It would be very well appriciated and +k would be awarded ps. Im only posting this because my Macro Express has ran out, But is there a way so renew Macro Express without buying it? Thanks