Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2. handed hack for warriors

Discussion on 2. handed hack for warriors within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2. handed hack for warriors

Someone know where I can Find a 2 handed hack ? ( a warrior can use ex: 2 sword)
I have searched in the forum all day but I cant fine anyone who is working for patch 5008

pls post a link here if you fine any who work for patch 5008

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[1] One Handed weapon HACK ===> ?_?
08/29/2009 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
ok ! My question is if my character using 2 handed weapon and i use 1 handed weapon hack and i go fight does other player around see me hold 2 handed weapon with 1 hand ?? P/S: Pls tell me if you don't understand the question !!!
Dual 2 handed weapon hack.
02/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Well, I cannot remember where I read it, but you know how you are able to use 2 weapons when you are not a trojan class nor rb (All credit goes to ~M~'s amazing hack) Well, I was wondering if it was possible for a dual TWO handed weapon hack. I searched on the forums, but nothing. Please do not flame me, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Oh and one more thing, if there happens to be one, please attach the file to your response, or give me the link. Thank you. - Matthias Christopher...
2 handed hack
02/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
Is there any hACK that allow u to have modifier when ever u use a 2 handed to kill? tY ^^
Best one-handed/two-handed weapons for warriors?
07/31/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
If I am arming a warrior with a shield and one-handed weapon, what are the top two weapons I should choose between for leveling/monster kills/PvP? Secondary to that question... If I am arming a warrior with a two-handed weapon, what are the top two weapons I should choose between for leveling/monster kills/PvP? Thanks in advance.