Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

zonquer online yet?

Discussion on zonquer online yet? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
zonquer online yet?

is zonquer online yet? becuase it seems to be online 5/10 minutes a day and was wondering when it will be up permanently?
Old 01/09/2008, 21:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
it will be up permanently when EmMe can find a betta connection to host it on.
and to know when the server is up download the server status for the server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Zonquer online bots?
09/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hey ive been wondering if theres any Bots working for Zonquer online Specially Auto hunting ones and if CID does please tell me how to configure it right i tried configuring it but it keeps saying logging into account server if someone knows the right configuration please post it here and if someone knows Aworking auto hunt bot for Zonquer too. **EDIT** Im also having this problem icant log two accounts at once on Zonquer?
New Private Server,Zonquer Online
02/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 307 Replies
Sorry for my other post,seems not to be enought info,didnt have time. Alright,here it goes. Coder: Future (leavemealone) and Haydz Hoster : Me at the moment,looking for a hoster that can host 24/7 Patch : 5007 Stuffs different from most of the other servers : Lottery,amazing exp,lag free,always a gm / pm online,helpfull gms/pms , you can buy evry city scroll in market,you begin with 250 CPs More than 50 people who plays it : Yes xD Website : Zonquer Online | For those who play to...
New Private Server - Zonquer Online
01/07/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
I heard alot about this private server but i just couldn`t download the client file to this Zonquer Online server, Anyone out there that can help please? TQ :)