Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gambling Helps o.o?!

Discussion on Gambling Helps o.o?! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gambling Helps o.o?!

I just noticed iv never actually tryed to do the Gambling dude in market, Anyone know how exactly it works or any tips on it? I wanna mess around, see what happens hehehe
Old 01/08/2008, 23:14   #2

I'm not sure how it works, not even got CLOSE to the npc in like 3 years of co =.=
Old 01/09/2008, 07:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceSymphony View Post
I'm not sure how it works, not even got CLOSE to the npc in like 3 years of co =.=
Yeah.. I kinda gave up on that NPC after 2min of trying to do something un-sure how and everyone ask me why I was even trying.. xD Anyway anyone have tips or know how to use that NPC, please feel free to give tips or whatever.
Old 01/09/2008, 14:23   #4

elite*gold: 20
I once tried the npc when i was a noob,so here goes....

You start gambling,you see the beeds at the bottom part?Bronze=100,Silver=1000,Gold=1000.Put them at any numbers.There are three dice if the number total upps to what you bet you get the multiple of it(will be announced in the top left part of screen).

See the timer below the gamble part?Once it reaches 0 sec it will roll dice,if you close window and there is none gambling,the timer will reset.

The top part is very obvious,its what it say,you will get 216 time of your bet if the dices rolled are the same like what you betted.

That pretty much explains how it works.

+T if it helped

Edit:Just in case you don't understand how the small and big part works,its what is says(DUH!).If you bet small,and the dice rolls 12 and below you will win and vice-versa.