Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help, I need a way to change the appearance of a Super item when it's dropped.

Discussion on Help, I need a way to change the appearance of a Super item when it's dropped. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help, I need a way to change the appearance of a Super item when it's dropped.

Yeah, has anyone recently made or seen an item editor that changes the appearence of a Super item when it's dropped by a monster? if anyone has please let me know the link or if you've made one i need the link and a manual lol please and thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]How to Change Item Colour or selected item when use lootalarm
05/14/2010 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
ex1. item is rare colour i want to change to elite colour. ex2. item is rare but i don't want it then no alarm.
[HELP]super item
02/20/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
how can I change the brightness of the items super?
Change Appearance of Monster?
02/15/2010 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
I want to make spawn hack a bit less laggy. I read on some threads here that it would be less laggy if you made the egos/hatchlings look like a simpler monster, like a blaverus. What I've tried so far: I went to 2MOONS\data\share\action\monster Edited the reiden_ego.act.2731.csv file, changing B-3 (Skeleton) from Monster\reiden.skel to Monster\blaberus.skel That just made the ego's in Crespo A look really weird and low quality, but still big with their special effects around them.
changing item appearance
12/07/2008 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
I want to change the way some items look when they fall on the ground... Reason: Most bots pick up only mets and dbs, If you change how gems and tokens look to resemble a met or a db your bot should auto pick them up, anyone have any ideas of how I can do this?
How to change your gender and size appearance (Server-Sided Exploit)
08/29/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
Soooooo... I don't know if anyone else knows about this but theres a way to change your gender and appearance based on what you type as the / command. /look 1 --- Small female /look 2 --- Big female /look 3 --- Small man /look 4 --- Big man Now. I warn you that I have JUST LEARNED this exploit so if you operate it outside a private area (a place where no one can hear you say it) and you get banned or something, it won't be my fault.