Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C# 2010 being gay,please check this error out!

Discussion on C# 2010 being gay,please check this error out! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up C# 2010 being gay,please check this error out!

So,I just created a new class with C# 2010 from "Project" -> "AddClass..." , I selected Class file , called Lottery.cs in my case , BUT , when I try to DEBUG / BUILD its telling me to save the project,so I pressed "Save" but it doesn't work,it gives me this error you can see in picture.
So for some reason I'm not able to create any new class.
Any tips?
Thanks

Old 03/23/2011, 20:55   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I used to get that on my vps sometimes where I tried to edit same project between some computers it would freak out and stop recognizing itself.

Double check you're opening the entire solution, delete the class you added and then see if you can debug. if you still get the error then I suggest re-downloading the base source and try adding in things again 1 at a time from the modified source.

Also double check that the namespaces are correct between the different files. Unlikely but could be that you renamed your project and now it's doing a whole 'wtf I don't know what this project name is' kind of an error.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2011, 21:02   #3

Well,it works fine if I delete that class I just created (Lottery.cs)
It just debug fine,no errors :/
Old 03/23/2011, 22:41   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
You tried cleaning the project and rebuilding, then saving?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2011, 19:52   #5

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
You tried cleaning the project and rebuilding, then saving?
Alright, I'll try now, thanks for your advice mate =3