Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Question about vista

Discussion on A Question about vista within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A Question about vista

Hi guys i just buy a laptop yesterday I intall co but Hack doesn't work on my new lap top is that becuzz it has vista?
Old 12/27/2007, 18:01   #2

well i run vista on my desktop. I have vista home premium.

the way I've found to make them work is to run them as administrator.

There is some security block the windows has now but it'll bypass if you tell it you're administrator. You Do this by rick clicking and click run as administrator. At least it's right in that first menu for me. I know there is another way to do it that requires going to advanced and such. I believe nataro did a guide about this very subject though.. I'm not sure of the link
Old 12/27/2007, 23:27   #3

Just open the folder with the hack inside. Put the EXE onto the desktop and right click it. Run as admin, All my hacks work on vista, Speed,Cotobo,SV. Many other