Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i got a question about edits and items

Discussion on i got a question about edits and items within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i got a question about edits and items

well hello guys my problem is that i got a ps and i was editing some items like club and it was created as p6 and now i'm changing it to p4
i've edited the texture,icon,miniicone,c3/weps/efftcts,ani,mesh
and it still not working in a right way , it appers but the only problem it's effect doesnt show up :O :O :O
fine i believe that i got problem with editing the ini,ani files so if anyone got a guide for that please show it up and if anyone had this problem before and figured out why write it down and thanks in advance
Old 03/12/2011, 07:26   #2

anyone ,,..... !
Old 03/12/2011, 07:38   #3

well i can make it in another way
gimme all things releated to the p4 hammer soul as ITEM with ID 800100 and thanks once more time (just dun forget ini,ani files)
Old 03/12/2011, 10:16   #4

u Did Well Modified the ini Files ? !Or Maybe the P6 Items Cant be Edited Maybe ...it's Just Codded With a Different way than the other items ..Maybe O,o i Dont really know

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Graphic Edits Question
03/15/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies
I saw a few posts about graphic edits. I'm assuming the technique applies to the legit servers as well as the psrvrs?
[Question]Client Edits
01/22/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
I'm currently adding new skills and classes/jobs, trying to add new skills. I need some help with client side edits for nado and the in game windows, I found most of them but not all so if anyone has a list of the .dds files or knows where I can locate them without having to open every one to see what it is shoot me a pm or leave a post here. Thanks
Simple Model Edits VA items-> T2
10/01/2009 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Hallo allerseits, ich wollte gerne verschiedene Items (low lvl greens) in full t2 (rogue) ändern Probiert habe ich das jetzt mal manuell mit dem xvi32 hex editor (nachdem ich den Thread von Deviliadraz gelesen hatte), allerdings funktionierte das nicht wirklich und ich weiss nicht woran das liegen kann. Ich muss in der Itemcache.wdb nach Anleitung die Models verändern,abspeichern und WoW mit der aktuellsten WoWME öffnen oder? ...das nur als Auftakt, damit ihr seht, dass ich nicht ganz...
Question on edits
08/30/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies
Well, I am LOVING all of the edits that have been done. It's fun to mess with the small things, but I've only done so much. What I really want to do is make edits to garments, or weapons, etc. But I'm not sure how to go about doing that =\ I don't know what files to edit, or what program(s) I would need... So can anyone give me any information? I looked at that --->Extracted c3.wdf & data.wdf files.<--- Thread, but I didn't really understand what I was reading.
Question About weapon edits
07/09/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
How can i edit Weapons Like bow 130 / 120 / 125 /115 Club 130 / 125 /120 and other (where can i find them )