Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request| Auto Clicker -

Discussion on Request| Auto Clicker - within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request| Auto Clicker -

Hei.

Is there an auto clicker out there that actually works?

Ive dled so many and non work in game. They do work in desktop, but not in game. I am trying to use scatter for an archer in lab.

Thanks for any answer.

Bill-
Old 03/14/2011, 19:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
i Saw this Clicker in The Bots Section and i Thought i Might help
Attached Files
File Type: rar ConquerClickerZ.rar (3.2 KB, 259 views)
Old 03/14/2011, 21:04   #3

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Remember to Right click and Run as Administrator in Vista and Win7, most scripts are written in autoit, and requires real administrator rights.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] A working Auto-Clicker
01/01/2011 - Mabinogi - 7 Replies
I'm looking for a working auto-clicker because none of the ones I found work. Probably because of the change update that Mabi had a few days ago (the 8th if remember right). Thanks in advance for any help. :D Also, if anyone wonders why I need the auto-clicker for, it's for music playing training. As you know, it is a tedious job without an auto-clicker. x.x
[Request] PsoBB Auto Clicker
08/15/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hello im just wondering if anyone is nice enough to donate a auto clicker. thank you if any one knows another thread that has the awnser please post link Thank you again:handsdown:
Request for Auto Clicker for FPW
05/17/2010 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Hello, I would like to request a auto clicker for Fake perfect world. all i can fine are for Runescape >> or i gotta pay. i want a free one XD
[Request] Auto Clicker :>
10/26/2008 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
Hey wondering if anyone has/could make an auto clicker.. What I mean is just a program (like AutoMacroRecorder ) where it auto right clicks for you but you can move your mouse freely If you're wondering what its for its becuase im tired of spamming right click on my vaga.. haha yes im very lazy :P Just wondering if anyone could make one or maybe if there is already one (I've tried searching and the closest thing i found was AutoMacroRecorder) .. Would appreciate it greatly if...
[REQUEST] Auto Clicker Modification
09/22/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
With the new patch 5066 coming Auto Clickers are going to become a place of history. Unless some clever chappy (certainly cleverer than me), can do the following ; Take the attached little program apart and change the click timing to a random setting of between 200ms and 500ms rather than a user defined static setting, this should then fix the problem of being sent to jail for using an auto clicker. If anyone can do this It would be REALLY appreciated, PM if u manage to get a solution....