Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fast way plvling water's

Discussion on Fast way plvling water's within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fast way plvling water's

Hi all is there a way rborning a water if am lvl 126 with lvl 12- bow 2 RDG and super +4 ring lvl 126 ? cuz i need to rb water *** fast i can so i can get sok's and Btw is lvl 1-80 Birdman 80-110 seniorsnake men and forgot am troj-archer rb so i got cyclone so any 1 can help =p
Old 12/22/2007, 00:28   #2

full 2 soc gears with SRG in it and a good adventure map spawn..
Old 12/22/2007, 01:28   #3

1-83 in Hawks
83-93 in Serpents
93-103 in AlienSerpents
103-130 Basi

Marriage Exp + Exp Pots. Rains if u got any.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
double hitter(important for tro's, water's
09/28/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Waters can turn into fishy and trojans can turn into robo. in tg turn into fishy or robo and attack the stake you want and wait. you will see that once it is done you keep attacking but not regularly you atck double because robo and fishy attack double. Trick: for water archers buy a 2 soc bow put svg and svg in bow then atack the stake with fishy, you will find that it is extremely useful.
water's bless reborn
07/26/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
i plvled a water 110 ,i wanna bless rb it .But as i heard many ppl say that water rb below lv 120 just can get bless boots or bs(in this case my water s 110);and many ppl say that water 110 cannot bless rb.So,if i let my water wears my arch's gears(except coat and bow ,lol) so,can i get my boots blessed:confused:
Plvling
01/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
everywhere i look, i can never find a section or website or whatever, that involves plvling. can epvp plzzzz make a plvlin section where you can ask for plvling and plvl people. i will look at the section like every day! oh and if there is a section or website somewhere.. can someone please tell me where? thx
Plvling With SV
02/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hey, anyone know a good config of SV to use while plvling at Serps, Alien Serps, and basi's? Any help is greatly appreciated