Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The stickin truth .

Discussion on The stickin truth . within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post The stickin truth .

Well, this is obvious i know, but people think about it .

best online games have a mensality to pay for playing, .. but all players have the same rights and so on.

Lets think about Co
a newbie comes to the game ...
" oh i wanna be the best wht can i do ?"
someone: " just buy dbs "
" wht can i do with that !? "
someone: " well, u can put all your equips 2 socket, put it all +12, buy super gems, bless them, lvl your weapon profeciency without going to tg, and lvl yourself to 135 and rb and rb again without killing one only monster. In other words, u can be the best by going to the market and reclaim your dbs. Just it"

... wtf ? wht game does that ? damm x\

[]
Old 12/20/2007, 15:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Man, I think only people do that which play longer than 1 year CO already, because which noob would buy a bulk pack for about 340$ if he doesnt know what to do with it?
Only those guys which know how hard it is to get good equip do that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Truth
12/30/2009 - Mabinogi - 72 Replies
Sup guys, Yes I am the actual Dark Raccoon. What actually happened was, some guy from MabiMods keylogged me and fucked with my Epvpers Account, as well as with my MSN Account. My old Account will be unbanned as soon as the Admins compared IPs and that stuff. Oh, and Im not banned from Mabinogi. Tzuan still isnt banned. :O Btw, in case the Attacker reads this:
Mysro - Sad truth...continuation with more truth.
05/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
First of all i need to say something to our ,,great'' mod Frankkko. I've got infraction,so? I don't care. But...: Do you think that you can order me? Do you think that when you will say something,for example that don't piss that ,,perfect'' guy, then I am supposed to do it?
The Truth
06/16/2008 - SRO Private Server - 86 Replies
The truth is that the server is ON!But with with other host or ip...Chinese changed ip or host to prevent non chinese players to play on them server!They tried it before by allowing only hong kong ip's but when they saw that it doesn't work they changed ip or host and made a new patch for game which only chinese ppl is able to download!That's my opinion....And besides dont believe what ocean or yui say's yesterday they said that server is off because they fixing registration page LOL!That's the...