Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help, always invalid coordinate

Discussion on Help, always invalid coordinate within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help, always invalid coordinate

From yestoday, when is out patch 5006, my co continue gives invalid coordinate error from 3rd co opened(1st and 2nd no problem).
My co is like version 4357 not upgrated(to run sv), is that due to new patch?
Anyone else got same problem like me?
Old 12/19/2007, 15:20   #2

elite*gold: 20
They added some trees,download the patch,don't extract it to your conquer file,extract it to somewhere else,then find the map files,extract to your conquer file,you should now beable to see the trees if it does'nt work sorry
Old 12/19/2007, 18:54   #3

elite*gold: 0
Ty very much , ill try it out

Similar Threads Similar Threads
z-coordinate
07/06/2010 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
anyone managed to manipulate the in game z-position? (overground, standing above the ground without flying...) found the value as float via uce but nothing happens when i freeze or change it -.- greetz
z-coordinate
07/06/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies
anyone knows how to manipulate my z-position? im able to find it via uce as float-value, but nothing happens when i freeze it or change it... dont realy understand that xD greetz
Coordinate
05/08/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
I was thinking is there any bot that can search for coordinate in all co map.:handsdown:Like this (Twin City, 387 369)..Is there are someone intelligent enought to create this bot.so with this it will be easier to find coordinate for quest?
invalid walk and invalid jump
03/04/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I think I found something important for speedhack makers I found that invalid walk and invalid jump messages happens when you have high ping(over 5k) and I think that all TQ done to stop speedhackers is they only added new kind of client check which reads your last position from the server and your new position and then compare them with the time cuz you can jump like 1 pixel in eac .5 sec(not sure) I think of this because : 1- this is the only possible check they can add they can't add...