Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I NEED A GUILD WALL JUMP !!!!!

Discussion on I NEED A GUILD WALL JUMP !!!!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I NEED A GUILD WALL JUMP !!!!!

hay Guys Could You Get A Guild Wall Jump ???

I Need It PLz Thx
Old 12/19/2007, 01:20   #2

use v3n0m proxy it have guild jump.
Old 12/19/2007, 01:27   #3

venom was removed.
Old 12/19/2007, 01:42   #4

yea, v3nom was the only thing that acctualy jumped the Gw gate/wall......If yu can get yu hands on it..yu fine..otherwise..............yea... yu cant.
Old 12/19/2007, 01:51   #5

Agreed. Please don't post with CAPS LOCK because this means that you are shouting and "Threadstarters are urged not to use caps" as it says from the Forum Rules. You used to be able to jump the gate by lagging the server though and making your ping high... I don't know if this is possible anymore.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guild Wall Jump Hack
06/09/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
i need something that can jump over the guild war gate/wall..?? i cant find it...thx for ur help
Can anyone make a Guild Wall jump?
11/29/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Does anyone have or can make a Guild wall jump for the new patch?
Jump Guild Wall *NOT GATE*
12/03/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 13 Replies
This is a repost - DM I know some people already know this trick and a lot still don't. I've seen far to many jump guild gate postings to ignore it any longer so I will post a little trick that far exceeds the guild gate jump exploit. Follow the instructions and the image to get inside of guild area without high ping or disconnecting. 1. Stand at point A or anywhere near it but south of the corner. 2. Jump to point B then immediately to point C. 3. It will generally teleport you...
different way o jump guild wall
07/21/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 17 Replies
ok so everyone probably knows the concept to get over guild wall on the corner. But in our server they will gaurd that area and leave the gates unattended. So keeping the basic principles of the corner jump in mind go to left gate and stand where there are the bricks on the ground. Jump right up next to the gate in the middle and before you land click to the right of the corner thing thats connected to the door while you are still in air to the middle of the gate. Then when you start...