Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Internet problem

Discussion on Internet problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Internet problem

I have a new internet now, it's cable. Goes straight in the PC. My friend told me it's proxy internet or sumthing like that.. It's fast, but not stable so i can't play CO now. I have lags on every jump even on new green server. I had before 90 kb/sec and it was fine. Now i have 500 kb and it sux :\ is there any solution to this?
Old 12/14/2007, 22:32   #2

Sorry, but you should search in the Internet for that Problem, because it has nothing to do with Conquer it self. Or do you only lag at conquer?
Old 12/14/2007, 22:36   #3

Mostly at CO, i have a bit lag everywhere else, but CO...
Old 12/14/2007, 22:42   #4

check your firewall because CO is a p2p game, which with your new Internet provider it may have installed a new firewall or something. Since there is a new firewall it will check everytime somebody tries to access your computer,which is all the time in CO.
Old 12/14/2007, 23:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardgame132 View Post
check your firewall because CO is a p2p game, which with your new Internet provider it may have installed a new firewall or something. Since there is a new firewall it will check everytime somebody tries to access your computer,which is all the time in CO.
Right.
Did you get any new Hardware,too? If so tell me the name of it, please.
Old 12/14/2007, 23:25   #6

No just the Internet new thats all.. I'l check the firewall.. if i find it 0_o The windows one is off tho..
Old 12/14/2007, 23:33   #7

Just shut down the firewall, if it stops then start it again and tell us. If got some exp. with Firewalls.
Old 12/14/2007, 23:51   #8

Doesn't seem a big diff with fire wall.. i used Booster TCP/IP v2.2 i think i was a bit faster but still.. :|
Old 12/15/2007, 00:07   #9

You should test it with other Onlinegames like, Counter-Strke or stuff like that, because im still thinking it has nothing to do with Conquer.
But if you have the time: try to reinstall it.
Old 12/15/2007, 02:38   #10

No, you don't have to test it really it probably has something to do with your computer

you should call your isp and ask them about this problem, not with CO but you said that everything lags a bit

OR maybe your using up to much of your computers RAM, if you're running a lot of programs then exit some of them and empty your recycle bin, also use defragmenter and disk cleanup found in Start>All programs>Accessories>System tools

If you find this post helpful +k
Old 12/15/2007, 12:02   #11

tryed lots of stuff.. nothing helps.. i'l be formating hard soon :|
everything ok, but games still lag. Fast but not stable internet.. maybe theres a program to fi this? I tryed TCP/IP optimizer, booster.. doesn't help me.. or the progs are sh*t.