Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

READ...MY QUESTIONS ARE HERE

Discussion on READ...MY QUESTIONS ARE HERE within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
READ...MY QUESTIONS ARE HERE

help pls...
is there any ways to edit itemtype.dat and lets us see SOCKET ITEMS on floor before we pick them up?
is there any CYCLONE hack...wat i mean is not speed hack...i mean cyclone...that lets u use cyclone even ur not a tro and u can get kills to try to get on KO BOARD??is thre anything like that??

PLS AND TY^^
Old 12/13/2007, 11:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
1. No socets can not be seen on the ground (same for +1 Items)
2. Not directly. When you want to get on KO Board you need to have Superman or cyclone.. But you can tryout CoDLL wich can change the JUMPspeed when you have superman (not attackspeed) - So its easier to get on the KO Board..
Old 12/13/2007, 13:10   #3

Sockets item are NOT recorded in the itemtype,so like +1 items it is IMPOSSIBLE to know if they are socket items or not without picking them up.About your second question,the server checks whether you are in a real xp cyclone/superman(if I'm not wrong),so unless you found a way to bypass that it is also IMPOSSIBLE to do that

Oh,BTW,why do you want to see sockets item on the floor?There are only weapon socket drops,no any other.So there's practically no use for it even if its possible,unless you are hunting a socket weapon,which is not that rare if you hunt awhile.
Old 12/15/2007, 02:15   #4

wel...i tired with CoDLL i cant get me onto KO BOARD..think its juz client sided....!!
Old 12/15/2007, 11:45   #5

elite*gold: 0
Both will never be possible.