Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching - Program that Reads Data - HELP ME

Discussion on Searching - Program that Reads Data - HELP ME within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching - Program that Reads Data - HELP ME

I am searching for a program that can read data, becuase i want to make cyclone, luckytime, etc hacks for CO
Old 12/08/2007, 16:19   #2

Try Notepad, it can read data.
Old 12/08/2007, 16:39   #3

lol notepad can do anything buy this is my first try and i dont have a glue how to do that.
Old 12/08/2007, 19:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackforLive View Post
I am searching for a program that can read data, becuase i want to make cyclone, luckytime, etc hacks for CO
Like reading memory? Or data from file? Or read/log/record packets?
Old 12/09/2007, 05:36   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Use a packet filter to start off with. You will then need to create a program to look at those specific packets to then send them off when they are moddified. This will make cyclone.

Lol, u can ask me questions Hackforlive, i know stuff, just dont know how to make it work :P

Hiyoal
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2007, 02:15   #6

hahah well thx for the start hiyoal "heheh" well i hope this will help.

edit:

can someone give me the link for packet filter? i googled it but there is all this random stuff plz help me.
Old 12/11/2007, 03:53   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Always use HOTLINK LIST. It's where all the best things are put.

Heres the link which was taken from the "HOTLINK LIST"...lmao

This is a packet sniffer so you can search which packets contain certain data sent to the server.

Hiyoal
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2007, 15:49   #8

thx mate, didnt know it was in the CO hot list becuase you can use this packet for other games to. i will see how it works, and i will ask questions when needed.