Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i got hacked is there any solution?

Discussion on i got hacked is there any solution? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry i got hacked is there any solution?

someone hack me and i don't know who and made me reborn
is there any solution to that problem?
Old 11/29/2007, 09:13   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
instead of posting here, shouldnt u be thinking of asking in co forum...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTF IS THIS ~!! Got any solution !!?
05/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
WTF .? my bot keep showing me that connecting to world server ? i've tried many times .. it apear the same thing every time. http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4088/connectin gserver.jpg
[Solution] 1.4 Bypass Solution
11/16/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Please note this is just 1 solution to get this to work. Put all files wherever *I suggest puttin all into Bin folder directly* SETTING UP DEP SETTINGS Go to Control Panel Find System Icon *usually have to click Classic View* Click on Advanced System Properties on the left hand side Then Click the Advanced tab *may already be on this tab* Then click Settings in the Performance area
Solution
01/22/2008 - Main - 4 Replies
There has been too many nubs posting keyloggers lately, so I would suggest you dont let the people with below than 20 posts post any links. Or you can close the link posting and the one that needs to post a link sends it to a mod/admin to chek it if it's safe or not. Hope you agree with this and stop the spamers and scammers.
Anybody got the solution?
12/04/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Well I recently installed Windows Vista, but now I'm having some problems with my Loopback adapter. Well at least I think that's what causing the problem, because when I turn it off I don't get the error, but Silkroad doesn't load also. I tried everything (well at least what I was capable of to fix it myself but didn't succeed), reinstalling Silkroad, deleting the Bot and replacing it, etc. etc. When I have my Loopback enabled I get this error almost instantly. ...
SOLUTION! Without D/C
04/23/2006 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Ok first download from this link http://members.lycos.co.uk/atiger1/BotCrac...suke Ha)v1.1.rar Thanks to sasukeHa, it's working 100% And I have tested. And please can you others try this threads too, because I want to make sure it's working with you all people too. Without crash 3hrs now! GL with botting! :D