Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Autoleveler?

Discussion on Best Autoleveler? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Autoleveler?

I've gone through quite a few auto levelers that work for warriors and there is always 1 or 2 problems with it, could someone please give me a link to a auto leveler that works.
Old 11/25/2007, 02:00   #2

In my experience the best one you can ever use is sv. Just buy it, its alot less hastle.
Old 11/25/2007, 02:04   #3

One thats free

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AutoLeveler for Those w/o Scriptvessel
09/12/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 36 Replies
Official Scar Download Below is a Script i Made with scar (its no different than a text file really but if you do not feel safe by all means scan. To Use Simply D/l Scar Open the Script i made, Drag the crosshairs to Conquer Window and run Script. i believe by default start is Ctrl+Alt+R The Script will search for the red hp bar on the monsters and then attack sleightly below and then pick up gold and then repeat. It Searches from your character outwards looking for monsters. its not...
Intensify AutoLeveler
08/15/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 64 Replies
Name: ConquerOnline Skill Leveler Author: Future (leavemealone) How To Set Up: 1. Select Intensify To use as if you were about to use it. 2. Run Intensify AutoLeveler.exe 3. Have Fun. *Note* Make Sure your mouse Curser is on the Conquer Screen if your Using Window.
Minimized autoleveler
05/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I made an AutoLeveler which works in background too (it pick up items only if it is the top window:( ) I found almost everything... Monster coords,player coords,HP value,etc... But i didn't find the MP value. Im searching for it for 2 weeks. Anyone have any idea how could we find it? MP doesn't works like the HP... I would need a method to find it. Please post if you know something about it. After we will find the MP value (with pointers and offsets) i will post the bot too.
New Autoleveler :P
12/10/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 30 Replies
I used search engine and i found Conqueronline Autopilot.. I don't know how good that is because i haven't test but i can say it's virus free. I will test it today maybe :D http://www.zerowaitingtime.com/516-downloa...coap install.exe Here it is or u can download it from their site if u like :D http://www.botigami.com/
We need autoleveler.
04/28/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 2 Replies
Anyone got an autolvler program that works with co window unactive so we can do something else in the same time as the character lvls by itself?