Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Decreasing drop rates?

Discussion on Decreasing drop rates? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Decreasing drop rates?

Is it just me or have super item and gem drop rates been lowered, again?

I've been botting multiple chars for a few days (day and night) some mining some hunting and have noticed I'm getting fewer and fewer gems, super items daily. Anyone else having this issue?

*Just wanted to note it's not DB drops I'm talking about just gems and supers...*
Old 02/18/2011, 01:32   #2

Unhappy Bots

Hey Bro, I kno im not aswering ur question, and sorry about that just noob wana ask abouts bots and hacks...ive ben searching all hacks and bots on google but nver find one and im anxious to have 1, plz give me a link or something to get it. plz..
Old 02/18/2011, 14:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpsite01 View Post

I've been botting multiple chars for a few days (day and night) some mining some hunting and have noticed I'm getting fewer and fewer gems, super items daily. Anyone else having this issue?

*Just wanted to note it's not DB drops I'm talking about just gems and supers...*
Eh .. the rate has not dropped .. i think must depend on yr luck .. if possible change the mining spot at different level and hope for the best.. i think mining right at the side has higher possibilities to mine super gem as i got a SDG and SPG at the direct corner of the map.
Old 02/18/2011, 15:14   #4

i seriously doubt the drop rates getting low. its just that the botters have increased tenfolds. so yah, more botters, the tighter the competition for hunting is.
Old 02/18/2011, 20:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpsite01 View Post

`They Lowered them cause now the more and more players start to bot :|

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahman101 View Post
Hey Bro, I kno im not aswering ur question, and sorry about that just noob wana ask abouts bots and hacks...ive ben searching all hacks and bots on google but nver find one and im anxious to have 1, plz give me a link or something to get it. plz..
Maybe this is helpful for you too :
Old 02/18/2011, 20:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahman101 View Post
CO Operative or CoG (what I use)

Quote:
Originally Posted by derricktanyz View Post
Eh .. the rate has not dropped .. i think must depend on yr luck ...
No luck involved :P simple mathmatics (I have 5+ botters constant) should be equaling more than 1 super a week and seriously way more gems than I'm getting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharinggan View Post
i seriously doubt the drop rates getting low. its just that the botters have increased tenfolds. so yah, more botters, the tighter the competition for hunting is.
No competition on dead servers lol I have spawns open all day every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
`They Lowered them cause now the more and more players start to bot :|

Sounds plausible afterall it is TQ we're talking about...