Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question on met spamming/soccing

Discussion on Question on met spamming/soccing within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question on met spamming/soccing

I've been botting fervishly lately to get mets for DB's and socs. Ive goten 4 DB's and decided it time to go for a soc. I have the met spammer a1blaster made, so heres my question. i have around 200 mets to use, should i use several chars to attempt soccing rings at the same time or one char doing all the soccing? Any tips advice and tricks would be greatly appreciated.

Truly Yours,
Sinzorz
Old 11/20/2007, 10:03   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinzorz View Post
I've been botting fervishly lately to get mets for DB's and socs. Ive goten 4 DB's and decided it time to go for a soc. I have the met spammer a1blaster made, so heres my question. i have around 200 mets to use, should i use several chars to attempt soccing rings at the same time or one char doing all the soccing? Any tips advice and tricks would be greatly appreciated.

Truly Yours,
Sinzorz
#

A1's is a macro isnt it? So you would have to have it running on multiple machines For ease, i'd just use the one char
Old 11/20/2007, 10:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vert1go View Post
#

A1's is a macro isnt it? So you would have to have it running on multiple machines For ease, i'd just use the one char
Yea me and a mate are working on it together. And illl just have sum1 else do it aswell if i have to, soc even if im using 2 machines use 1 char?
Old 11/20/2007, 10:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinzorz View Post
Yea me and a mate are working on it together. And illl just have sum1 else do it aswell if i have to, soc even if im using 2 machines use 1 char?
If yew have 2 machines then use multiple chars, or just keep dwitching chars on one machine :-)