Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

some1 wanna help me on dragon server

Discussion on some1 wanna help me on dragon server within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink some1 wanna help me on dragon server

i just made an acc on the dragon server. i play on a diffrent server more though and im not gona say wich so some1 doesnt try to look for me on tht server. but dragon server is a huge server with mostly english speaking people. so heres my question i wanna start scamming the **** out of this server i want some people to help me. i got some good scams already and more would be greatly welcomed. if you wanna help me we can scam alot of people and make alot of money(DBs) its hard to do it by yourself. so if i get 1 or more people to help me i would split everything we get ;D PM me if your intrested ;D im looking for long time scamers
Old 02/10/2011, 19:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark90210 View Post
i just made an acc on the dragon server. i play on a diffrent server more though and im not gona say wich so some1 doesnt try to look for me on tht server. but dragon server is a huge server with mostly english speaking people. so heres my question i wanna start scamming the **** out of this server i want some people to help me. i got some good scams already and more would be greatly welcomed. if you wanna help me we can scam alot of people and make alot of money(DBs) its hard to do it by yourself. so if i get 1 or more people to help me i would split everything we get ;D PM me if your intrested ;D im looking for long time scamers

I have few accs in dragon server too but :
-Now the scammers got ban xD.
-The scammed item will be replaced to scammed player .
-TQ (GM) can check the character log and see what you did :P how many scamms .. [This not work instantly cuz they need a litel time to get the log files :P]
-I think is better to bot or try to get cheap items what you can sell again for high prices

Anyway I wish you good luck .. and keep away from TQ.
Old 02/11/2011, 01:09   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Also...

"I want to scam lots of people....who wants to help me and I promise to share everything and not scam you while I'm at it!!" *innocent smile*

Yahhh.... that'll end well for anyone who bothers

Scams are rude, immature and, essentially, a waste of time.