Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy money

Discussion on Easy money within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Easy money

There is an easy way to minin,but u gotta be at least lvl 70. This may take quite a long time, but its rli simple n u'll hardly ever be interrupted.

Its rli simple, just leave ure lvl 70 or above account in the desert city mine, and remember to have a empty inventory. Once u get a full bag of mines, u go to the pharmist n sell them to her. U can sell 60k-90k or more, becuz if u sell to player it'll take too long. Do this repeatably and u will get millions in hous. It is rli boring, n it does take quite some time, but while u do u can also make another account n lvl it up to keep ya occupied. But check at ure lvl 70 account oftenly or else it might get busted by any mine PKers or the lvl 92 rock monsters.

(if ure lucky, u might even get a violet/moongem tht might be either normal, refined and even super!)
Old 10/05/2007, 14:47   #2

Received Thanks: 1,960
#Moved!
Old 10/05/2007, 16:41   #3

hehe indeed this is good for beginers who have just one char and dunno how to make money...BUT,,,, u get much more by hunting in pc :P
Old 10/06/2007, 00:58   #4

this is so **** old ¬¬
Old 10/07/2007, 04:28   #5

thats what i do best with multi put 3 miners in desert cave tank each other and then get my 126 warrior to tank them and i play another account(eg.my lvl 117 2cnd rb tro-tro-tro)
Old 10/07/2007, 04:32   #6

this is crappy advice anyways. i have tried it with two and three chars mining at once. you wont get millions per hour by doing this. more like a 200k or less per hour even with multiple chars. you can make more money selling stuff in the market