Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boxing With Arrows,

Discussion on Boxing With Arrows, within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boxing With Arrows,

Warning: This only works for non-reborn archers that have NightDevil, and for Reborn characters with, NightDevil, WaterElf, Robot, or DivineHare.

Step 1: Equip a pack of arrows, and a bow.

Step 2: Use one of the disguises listed above.

Step 3: Before your disguise runs out of time, un-equip the arrow pack and leave the bow equipped.

Step 4: Either restore human form, or wait for your disguise to run out of time.

Step 5: Re-equip your arrow pack.

Now try to go and attack a monster.

Please note: Both non-reborn archers, and reborn archers, can Scatter, RapidFire, And Intensify while still in the boxing mode. This effect will work until you log back onto the game.

Karma is greatly appreciated. Please post results and comments. Thanks.
Old 08/26/2007, 02:06   #2

this isnt like anything special...
Old 08/26/2007, 02:57   #3

I didn't know about it. I think it's kinda funny.
Old 08/26/2007, 03:40   #4

and on top of that it can just be a bug "/ happend to sometimes.....
Old 08/26/2007, 04:10   #5

you don't have to have a disguise I have done that a couple of times without one, it just happens sometimes.
Old 08/28/2007, 17:50   #6

if u run out of arrows or un equips them before u die, when u rev and equip arrows u can box with arrows aswell
Old 08/30/2007, 00:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung_Z View Post
and on top of that it can just be a bug "/ happend to sometimes.....
its not a bug, before posting this thread I made sure by doing it on each of my chars, around 3 - 4 times each. If you use my instructions it will work everytime gaurenteed