Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Upgrade the quality w/o Dbs

Discussion on Upgrade the quality w/o Dbs within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 10/13/2007, 02:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
pretty much common sense bleh
Old 10/13/2007, 21:30   #17

elite*gold: 0
lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to upgrade quality
11/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
hi I want to know is there is any easy and cheap way to upgrade the quality from Elite to Super ? Thx
How to upgrade quality with ONLY 1 Db
10/13/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 212 Replies
Well, I've been using this method for a while and i decided since all you guyz been helping me its time to share my wealth ;) STEPS: 1. Lower your max Dura to 25 (EXAMPLE: 25/X.. X=25) **NOTE**~ To do this you must get hit by a monster such as a king until your dura goes to 0/40. Once the dura hits 0, repair the item and the max dura should lower. Do this several times until the max dura is 25. Also the max dura won't always lower the same times down, such as it may go to 32 then 25. 2....
How to upgrade quality
07/25/2008 - EO Guides & Templates - 23 Replies
Well acctually it's really simple.Every gear has it's lvl(gear's lvl can be upgraded with vio's),when your characters lvl matches you'r gear's lvl then work your ass to hunt bosses for reds. This solution gives you 75% rate. Lets say you have a lvl 80 unique helm,and you'r lvl is 80 (should be same lvl but less then 30% at the lvl xp bar) should take you MAX 5 red's to make the helm elite. From my experience: At lvl 88 made my elite+12+soc brace to super with 1 red,i was same lvl and 20% at...
only 1 db to upgrade quality
12/05/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 19 Replies
Well i have no idea if it was just pure luck or some kind of glitch but today i upgraded my elite lvl 105 bow to a super lvl 105 bow with only 1 db in twin city i was standing right by the warehousman facing the artisan and i had to use shiftscreen to see him so i dont know if that had anything to do with it or what anyways just trying to contribute dont flame because im not a noob