Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Earn a db a day :D

Discussion on Earn a db a day :D within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This my friends is a complete guide to making a db (or 2) a day

Ok so there are many ways in which people make money, dbs, items..blah...
well heres a way where you are practically garunteed a db a day

First first you will need some things
?a Water tao with dh
?2-3 other chars lvl 40+ (the higher...the better)

Ok now if you have the above things needed then you are ready to start
lol jp your not ready yet...
Here is something you might want to consider...

This process can range time from 2hours- 5 or even 6 hours... depending on ure chars lvls that you use...(and their pickaxe skill)

What i do to reduce the time to about 2.5 hours is i have a trustworthy friend do this process with me. and we share the profit ... i no wut ure thinking ...but i wont get a db a day then!!!
But you will get one every other day lol...so stfu :smashfreak:

Pre-Setup:

Step 1: Take your water tao to pheonix castle and grab a pc scroll
Step 2: Go down past the bridge a little and start heading left...
Step 3: Search for the WindScroll place (where you get the windscrolls )
Step 4: Buy 20 of them and scroll back to pc
Step 5: Put them all in warehouse except one.
Step 6: Grab another pc scroll then use that windscroll to go back and use dh (goes faster) and head towards the mines which is bottom right of the map
Step 7: Bring ure other 2-3 chars (with pickaxes) to pc cave
Step 8: Go anywhere that you can find a safe place such as on those rocks at the middle-far left.

Now for the Real part:

Step 1: Mine!!!
Step 2: Go do something for about 10 min.
Step 3: Come back to computer and trade all the ores on ure chars to the water tao
Step 4: Go out of the mine and scroll to pc (jump there in dh)
Step 5: Go to market and go to the right where you will find stoneman or w.e.
Step 6: Trade in 12 copper ores (make sure that you drop all iron ores on ure other chars..
Step 7: you should have 3 copper vouchers and 3 ores left over
Step 8: Put the copper vouchers and the ores left over in ure market warehouse
Step 9: Get another pc scroll and windscroll and go back to the mine (using the windscroll to get there faster)
Note: Make sure to use dh it can take one dh to go to market and turn everything in and one dh to get back to mines
Step 10: Move all ure chars a few spaces (recharges the ores to keep the flow good)
Step 11: Mine some more unless you have alot of ores already and then you can jst take anotehr full inventory to market already
Step 12: Keep doing this

Some thing that might happen
1. You run out of windscrolls- well jst use ure last one to purchase 20 more and put them away

Step 13: Once you have 10 coppervouchers trade that in for a ore voucher
Step 14: You need 10 of those to get a house upgrade
Step 15: Once you have the upgrade Post T> House Upgrade for db on the message board

Note- you might not sell one right away becuz not everyone looks on the message board but make sure to spam in market every now and then, and try putting it up for sale in the market for the price of a db.

Why house upgrade? Well lets think about it:
House Permit: 5 ores= timber, 10 timbers= rosewood voucher, 10 rosewood vouchers= Timber Voucher, 5 Timber Vouchers= house permit
Total ores needed= 2500 - the greater # of mine pkers in tc mine compared to pc.

House Upgrade: 12 ores= copper voucher, 10 copper vouchers=ore voucher, 10 ore vouchers= house upgrade.
Total ores needed= 1200 + the faster ores you get + more gold ores you get

So all in all i think upgrades are much easier you only need half the amount of house permits even if you have to dh a little further...
+ it is safer to go afk in pc cave than in tc...

Tell me what you think
Thanks
16 Users
Old 08/02/2007, 05:06   #2

Lol very nice, it would work.... just very time consuming.... lol id prefer mining and then going on a dif char then doing sumtin else cuz id forget, also u get chance of gems +k just cuz its clever.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2007, 05:13   #3

they cover the spamming in market because people spamming like crazy it was patched in 4353
Old 08/02/2007, 06:35   #4

thanks for guide I'm using this right now +k
Old 08/02/2007, 07:05   #5

elite*gold: 20
Archer, do you just take ideas from question threads and make them into a thread of your own?

And all this can be found on the site people...

Yes I am going to flame you now...

Why do you take the most known methods of scamming or whatever... ITS ALL COMMON SENSE. You don't need to go posting common sense to get karma... And to top it off, heres what i think... You deserve not even 5 karma... I worked WAY many more hours making bots for this community and i get only 13 karma... You make these idiotic common sense scamming and other stuff thats on the conquer site threads... and you get 73 karma?

Now you people see why many coders have left, along with me...

1. Leechers

And why I left-

People get so much karma when they DON'T DESERVE IT.

Your going to come here saying you spent time blah blah blah. Yes I agree, you have posted many scamming whatevers, but they are all common sense and not worth 73 dang karma...

I rest my case.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/02/2007, 07:23   #6

i think your boored y prefer hunting or go kiling with my pkeer this way y will get an db or noot just a lot of mets
Old 08/02/2007, 07:43   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by swords@Aug 2 2007, 07:05
Archer, do you just take ideas from question threads and make them into a thread of your own?

So apparently i "stole" this from a question thread correct? well if you would look at my post on ArcherofNebulas Greatest Money Making Tips then you would see that ure assumption is wrong... Ive merely been reminded of a thread i was planning on making b4..

Ok yes the conqueronline.com site does have information upon the topic of house permits/ house upgrades.. wut you are forgetting is that i have typed up a compllete guide on how to make a house permit in the least amount of time possible.. is this an honest mistake? trying to help others out? maybe soo... onto the next thing.

Quote:
Ok well since you are going to "flame" me i will hereby "report" you as you deserve ... nah im jp i dont honestly see how you "flamed" me at all.. you have simply said the same b.s. about how you want us to feel srry fo you cuz you dont get alot of karma.

Quote:
Why do you take the most known methods of scamming or whatever... ITS ALL COMMON SENSE. You don't need to go posting common sense to get karma... And to top it off, heres what i think... You deserve not even 5 karma... I worked WAY many more hours making bots for this community and i get only 13 karma... You make these idiotic common sense scamming and other stuff thats on the conquer site threads... and you get 73 karma?
The most known methods of scamming are wut? Telling someone that a mettear pack is full of 100 of them becuz it says so on the amounts? lawl if my "methods as you call them" for scamming people were so common and known do you think someone besides you would have told me b4 this ..? Especially when i hear "wow this is very thoughtful"

Is that all u are here for? is karma ...i mean you cant spend it ...you cant do nething with it why are you jealous? and last but not least

Quote:

1. Leechers

And why I left-

Your going to come here saying you spent time blah blah blah. Yes I agree, you have posted many scamming whatevers, but they are all common sense and not worth 73 dang karma...

I rest my case.
So most coders left epvp becuz they were jealous of others that karma when it was well deserved? i think not. Im not a leecher i thought you said i was a "well known method spreader" lmao. If i dont deserve my karma why do i get so much of it?

pwnt?
Old 08/02/2007, 07:51   #8

No if you would read anything at all closely you... Coders left becasue of LEECHERs... I LEFT because of people like you...

you worthless, you don't even know how to code bots, you simply beg for karma to look better by making dumb *ultimate* scamming methods...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2007, 08:34   #9

It would be easier to understand if you said :
Mine Copperores and make an Upgrade Cert
Old 08/02/2007, 11:01   #10

Quote:
1. Leechers

And why I left-

I rest my case.
Sounds to me like your a jellous little man, oh poor me i made something and got no kama im going to cry and leave and never some back.

Goodbye idiot, you will be missed by no one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2007, 11:11   #11

maybe u should of titled it 'how to make a house upgrade' instead of a db a day' lol/
but nice guide
Old 08/02/2007, 16:15   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by swords@Aug 2 2007, 07:51
No if you would read anything at all closely you... Coders left becasue of LEECHERs... I LEFT because of people like you...

you worthless, you don't even know how to code bots, you simply beg for karma to look better by making dumb *ultimate* scamming methods...
Ok so if coders left becuz of leechers...where did i leach my **** from?
And if you "left" why are you still here? can you not jst leave?

Ok so everyone that cant code bots are worthless ...man you are calling out almost everyone here...
Have i ever "begged" for karma? no ive said stuff like karma if you like this plz.

So at first im leeching? now ure saying im making dumb scamming methods..? plz make up ure mind and get off this topic b4 i do report you...
Old 08/02/2007, 17:02   #13

Quote:

1. Leechers

And why I left-

I rest my case.
swords, just leave already, ill tell you this for sure, he deserved this alot more than you think, he has done alot of mods, brilliant scams,brilliant guides and has helped me to get alot richer in agme, so why dont you just take your sorry *** off this forum
Old 08/02/2007, 17:19   #14

ok heres wat i think if u say coders left cause of leechers who the *** was they makn the hacks for sure as hell wasnt the ppl who can make hacks themselfs it was the leechers....... and who gives a **** bout karma wat does it do for u.....huh?!?!?!?!?.....nutn so u fukn cry "im leaving cause u have 76 karma and i have 13 and i work so much harder bla bla bla" so fukn wat WOW so basically wat ur sayn is that u wasted hours of ur life makn a hack to get numbers on a computer wow congrats......to me karma is jus numbers they mean nutn to me and i dont see how it does to ne one else
Old 08/02/2007, 19:02   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by spallapiden+Aug 2 2007, 11:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spallapiden @ Aug 2 2007, 11:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--swords@Aug 2 2007, 07:05
1. Leechers

And why I left-

I rest my case.
Sounds to me like your a jellous little man, oh poor me i made something and got no kama im going to cry and leave and never some back.

Goodbye idiot, you will be missed by no one. [/b][/quote]
May i point out you have 28 posts and you have done nothing for this community? enough said.