Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

were to scatter for archer

Discussion on were to scatter for archer within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Archer:
how to hit 9 stakes/scarecrows with lvl 3 scatter:
X X X X X X X X
- -

X X X X^ X X X X
- - - - - - -
the ^ is were u stand, the X's r stakes/scarecrows

top one for lvl 3 scatter i dunno about lower...

the - is what ur arrow hits

for maxed scatter if u wanna hit 11:

X X X X X X X X
- - - -

X X X ^X X X X X
- - - - - - -

Tip: use fire arrows and stand on the side were there r stakes because u do more damage hitting stakes with fire, u will notice this if u got a fire

Fire tao:
fire fire taos u can only hit 4 with lvl 1 fc but im not gonnna draw and just explain it...

stand inbetween 4 stakes, do not freaken hit scarecrow, cuz if u hit stakes with fire u do more damage which i have already mentoned above if u bothered reading.

this is pretty much nub **** but... i noticed that some ppl are reading the hit 8 stakes and scarecrows, dunno if posted in that topic b4 because not bothered reading all the pages and dunno if this is posted b4, if u think i stole this dun + karma me i dun really care just know that some ppl in tg still hitting 8 stakes with lvl 3 scatter
Old 06/30/2007, 13:54   #2

best and simplest way...go to TG, look how others stand, stand like them ;p check few possitions until u find good one for You. No drowings,pictures, chemats ...just a simple rule... do like others do-they know better what they are doing then you do ;p
Old 06/30/2007, 18:39   #3

dude.... there are only 7 stakes on top and bottom at a time
fix ur thing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Archer scatter bot
12/13/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 25 Replies
So you guys must be thinking an archer scatter bot. Well its not a bot really the thing is that you use CID and Conquer Clicky both together to make a Archer scatter bot. To Do that 1) Get CID 2) Get Conquer Clicky 3) Start CID and Conquer Clicky 4) Then chose a place which is appropriate for you. (I will go in detail for this) 5) Then turn on auto loot (make sure that !aloot picks up gold) 6) Then turn on right click in Conquer Clicky 7) There we go you have Archer scatter
TG Archer Scatter with Bow Lvler
09/19/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 61 Replies
V2 AVAILABLE ON PAGE 2 I WANTED TO LEAVE V1 FOR THOSE THAT WANT THE SIMPLER PROGRAM SO ORIGINAL IS AS FOLLOWS... My first real contribution to this forum... Basically there is about a second between scatter hits. This program uses the time between scatters to hit a stake 3 or 4 times, and therefore level your bow exp at the same time and a little more exp for leveling your archer as well.
Archer ControlClick scatter bot
10/28/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 114 Replies
Archer leveler for scatter Auto controlclick to the direction of the mobs No need to right click anymore, all u need to do is jump around Even your mouse is on the right side, jumping right side, the controlclick will still help u to scatter left side (assuming the mobs are only appear on left side) Examples of usage: Leave it afk in a spawn (bask, labs if u can, etc..) Normal hunting Scattering right side, but normal attacking a mob/player on left side
Archer Scatter Lvl Bot (unpatchable)
05/18/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 22 Replies
As requested, here is my new Archer Lvling Bot This bot works with all monsters and archers so long as they have scatter. It will:女ill any monster with scatter 小ick up mets and dbs 小ick up gold (if no monsters present) 工se pots 工se xp skills 兀uto log off when you run out of pots and have low hp