Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 04:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple Unlimited SM guide!

Discussion on Simple Unlimited SM guide! within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok let me start with a few words about this guide this is an guide withot autohunt and it usefull for Laggers like me :P and even more usefull to people who not lag ok lets start

request Programs

Dual Weapon for Warrior
Qoproxy/Nproxy

ok lets start open your proxy program and start Co then use the Dual Weapon hack then put club and blade on you or anything that will do 1hit ko with SM=Superman now go to white name monsters that you 100% sure on your lvl you will 1hit kill them ok use #cyclone then wait for Super man to come then just start kill all mobs around and anywere you think they are. if your hand wont broke. it will less for alot of time :P

ok let me explain few things why not auto Hunt!!!!
autohunt is not good beacuse of few things !
1.you not control it
2.you can easyly die
3.you might dc
4.you get more % to get to bot jail

Il explain how you can easyly die there MSGERS that the monsters who use magic :P not everywere but you know you do able to die.

why Cyclone from Qo/n/proxy and not normol speed hack?beacuse it wont dc you and it will help you reach the monsters more fast and here an import part for laggers if you attack and nothing happen to the monster keep going it just lag it will over and it will count as a kill

hope you understand my english :P and i hope i help some 1 il post some nice screenshot i just tryning to help so don't flame me beacuse of that made for laggers like me ^^

Great news double faster lvl up way Fight with Red names :P work perfect for me i did unlimited Sm on Hawks the best place for train this is so fun to feel like you lvl 120-130 and kill that hawks on 1-2hits :P so don't fear on going red name its not like auto hunt its all on your hands with your hand power you can lvl up super fast like Me :P
Old 06/19/2007, 19:48   #2

I think is a very good idea for those who are willing to play and want to have control on what they are doing and the method of ManBoobs for those who wanna leave the chars training while afk.

I'd choose this way if I had a warrior because I like being able to have control but for others going afk is the priority so there's no a better method on my opinion.

Well, see ya.
Old 06/19/2007, 21:20   #3

this is perfect for warriors around lvl 90 that go to archer spawn in labby of course in such a public place you wil have more chances of getting caught but i like chances XD thnx for the guide
Old 06/19/2007, 21:35   #4

3 levels for today from lvl 91 to 94 less then normol only for 2 lvls normoly take me half of the day for 1 lvl take me all the day for 3 lvls with this way :P some people told me by carful they can put you on fraps :P

i warrior with 2 wep they think its a rb but there is no way for rb to have Sm only if water tao :P
Old 06/20/2007, 11:03   #5

so basically you ripped manboobs guide right? becuz there is no dif between his and yours
Old 06/20/2007, 13:44   #6

man this is all basic stuff if u have even tried not botting -.-
Old 06/21/2007, 12:55   #7

beafor you give commend try read what for i make this guide its for laggers!!! and it super usefull for them ! if they don't know and i don't need rip stuff from people i just post wtf i think get any problems with that then don't post here
Old 06/21/2007, 20:57   #8

This method is known by already most ppl in forum/
Old 06/01/2008, 20:59   #9

I did do that , after i got 85-94 in 1 day next day I got to botjail -.-