Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ArcherofNebula's Greatest Money Tips!

Discussion on ArcherofNebula's Greatest Money Tips! within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OK This is the best way That I make money and now ill show you

Ok so throughout my one year in Conquer I have thought up numerous ways to make money. Right now my archer is 111 so I'm using most of my money on him. With this guide i will show you how to make up to 150 mil a week depending on your servers prices and your determination.

Now this is the order i do these things in .. you can do them in any order you want.

First i will tell you what i do. then i will tell you how to do it. Then i will tell you tips to make it much much easier.

*[Monday]- Mine a house. Go to TC mines with 3-4 miners, (optional: to make it go by faster my friend mines with me with 3 characters aswell we split the profit).
?Tips to make it go by faster-
a) The higher the level of ure miners (including pick proficiency) the faster you will get ores.
b) If you have a rb character then go to the far left bottom where there is a seperate place from the rest of the mine. summon your guard to tank that pesky rockmonster. (you will be pked less here if someone sees you are rb.
c) Find out how much time it takes for you to get 20 ores on one of your characters. Once you have 20 on one of them. See if you have enough on the other characters to make a full load (dont forget to get a tc scroll every time).
d) To mine a house it takes my friend and i 3 hours. we have 5 miners up. So during those hours you are mining you can hunt on another char, or do w.e. jst remember to keep checking ure miners.
The Reward- A House Token which sells for 50 mil on my server (oooohhhaaahhh)

[Tuesday]- Hunt and Plvl- While plvling some noobs not only do you gain vps but you also get items like mets and +1s!
?Tips to make it go by faster-
My goal each day when i plvl is to get 30k vps. Not very hard. But that means i can get 2 things of experience from vps. Here are some tips to help you get vps fast.

*Archer- Go to the bottom of ac map 2 .. where there are snake monsters. Now go almost all the way to the left but stay at the bottom. (782,846) is really close to the plvling spot. You should see 2 little rock formations above you.. that is where you will stack your noobs. right inbetween them. Now i suggest you have a friend bring a stacker. while you bring 2 or 3 lvl 1 noobs.. plvl them all the way to 40-45 and you will get about 25k vps out of that..

*Trojan/Warrior- Same place and same thing as archer. It will be slower but you can handle it. *option* plvl an archer to 45 there then tg him and plvl him more at other places once he is lvl 80 get him unique gears and he will be able to plvl there..not 1 hit them with scatter but he will be able to plvl there..and jst think about tging him every night till he is 95 or so ...then you can plvl there better..

*Fire/Water Taoist- for fire its easy fire circle and fire/tornado their asses lol. for waters jst fire them up at the same spot as the archer and do the same teqnique as archers.. i found that it really helps lvl a water if you do this and use the exp XD.
The Reward- alot of vps to help you lvl up, items you get from hunting and lvl 40 characters that you can lvl in tg to 70 and then sell for 2.5 mil

[Wednesday]- Quest Day How to do it? Simple go to Look for quests that you like and do them.

?My favorite ones to do are the following:
1. For lvl 30-70 the Rat Fang Quest is the best in my opinion. Your Rewards are a heavy ring or bag or ref, uni , or elite quality and its not hard to do. Just kill the Fire Spirits (the small ones ) with a character that can 1 hit them..then turn items on in the team and have ure noob pick em up lol. You can do this loads of times in one day.
2.For advandced quests I suggest these-Snake Island and The Moonbox Quest which you can easily do with a map reader. Here is a link to getting CoTobo and it will tell you which tactic your in...
And here is my guide on how to do the moonbox quest.
Alright now that you have the whole Quest Day nailed down let me remind you *This is the order i do my money making things in you can make your own schedule and do it your own way XD

[Thursday]- Leveling

I no i no it seems boring, but in order for you to ever be able to make better money off of these tips you will need to become a better lvl XD.
?Tips to making it easier- Level for 30 minutes Go into tg take a 30 minute break. Rinse and repeat. ;D This way you dont get bored also try going to different monsters like instead of training at something white named try something thats red named.

[Friday]- Plvling and Hunting AGAIN!!! you dont have to do this. But i like to just so i have more chars to sell and more vps to lvl up off of and more items to sell XD

[Saturday]- Duramob and Ganoderma/Titan Day!!(woohooo)
( this is by far my favorite day to make money XD)

Here is the link to You can use Cotobo to find them easier the link is above on Wednesday's tips.
Ganoderma/Titan locations are
?Ways to make it easier- Here is what I do. at xx:13-xx:15 Ganoderma/Titan appears first go to pc and see if Gan is crowded if not then thats whre you should go to from now on (unless it gets crowded) Then go to ac and look at Titan if its crowded you might want to consider jst going for gan .

After someone kills Gan/Titan including you then go look for the duramobs XD each item that he drops can sell for 100k+ so if he drops 4 items and there are 5-6 of them that means 4x5-6=20-24 so that means you can get about 20 items that sell to pharmasist for 100k+ thats quick and easy money right ther lol

[Sunday]- Do whatever day !! This day i do wutever got me the most money throughout the week and was the most fun lol... apparently selling a house will probably get you the most money but it wasnt the funnest so i usually do quest or gan/titan and duramobs on sunday XD

[Every Night]- *Optional* Pk
If you have a character that you dont mind him being hated.. then do wut i do every night b4 i go to bed go to ape city map 2 and go to all the spawns and pk the person thats killing the monsters you can sumtimes get heavy sums..and some items too...make sure to have a ac scroll with you so when you go red or even black XD you can scroll to ac and shift screen over and go to tg for the night !!

That's nearly all for this guide i will add more as i think of it +k would be appreciated ty all..

I would appreciate you all to leave posts about wut you liked and disliked about this guide, but i would also like to see you guys post some suggestions for other ways to make money!

I will put your suggestions below here.:

1. DM2000 suggested in post #4 that house upgrades are good for money aswell..here is a link to conquer clicky and that will help you get to the pc mines without clicking so much

2. hieitk suggested you can buy items under average price and sell them on a normal price, or buy low sell high . This system can add up over time to gaining you a large profit. Here are some samples provided by hieitk:
?Buy sky tokens for 350k (cheap) and sell them on 600k (normal price)

?Buy earth tokens for 200k (normal) and sell them on 450k (expensive but you can sell them fast when you are the only one selling them at market)

*these samples are based on my server's prices

3. Suggested in Post #30 by FBmyAss (lol funny name) you can also make/farm lvl 70 chars (doesnt matter the class i dont think...but probably easier to have a water there so you can have the water take back the ores and come back with dh...) neways make a bunch of lvl 70 chars.. have them mine in the dc/ac cave to get lots of gold then sell all the gold you can get about 200-400k per inventory of gold
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/16/2007, 01:47   #2

nice guide im surprised u dont got a whole 2 days for scammn on there lol
Old 06/16/2007, 02:06   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by M1K2Y@Jun 16 2007, 01:47
nice guide im surprised u dont got a whole 2 days for scammn on there lol
lol meh i do that whenever i feel like it cuz im running out of people to scam on my server :/ theyve either had it done to them already or they are too low level for it to even count XD
Old 06/16/2007, 02:12   #4

Hi,

I used to make the house upgrade token for money making.
Part time house constractor (^^).

If you calculate the number of trips, house upgrade token needs less trip against house permit.
The disadvantage is that you need to click much from Market to PC mine.
I used conquer clicky and that reduce my clicking.
I sold as much as the house permit cost!

DM
Old 06/16/2007, 03:02   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by DM2000@Jun 16 2007, 02:12
Hi,

I used to make the house upgrade token for money making.
Part time house constractor (^^).

If you calculate the number of trips, house upgrade token needs less trip against house permit.
The disadvantage is that you need to click much from Market to PC mine.
I used conquer clicky and that reduce my clicking.
I sold as much as the house permit cost!

DM
wow nvr thought about that...and you do need copper right? to get a house upgrade? so idk but ill test it to c if the jail mine gives you that much if it does ill post that and see how easy it is or not...jst have to watch out for the people that will constantly kill you...ty for the suggestion XD
Old 06/16/2007, 11:43   #6

cool and wow u have a CO routine :/ hehe nice tips
Old 06/16/2007, 17:23   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by bossdude@Jun 16 2007, 11:43
ty but do you have anything you would add to this? i want to make this a really helpful thread and all ideas will be appreciated
Old 06/16/2007, 17:45   #8

moonbox..?
Old 06/16/2007, 18:07   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by GrimReaper91@Jun 16 2007, 17:45
moonbox..?
O.o? you mean like why do i do moonbox quest to make money or...?
well if thats wut you meant then its becuz theres a certain spawn that will more than likely drop a token for you in each map its at the bottom middle to the bottom left..where the grass is slightly different...but i can get about 10 tokens from each tactic in like 20-30 min and then cotobo helps out alot by showing me which tactic im in...
Old 06/16/2007, 22:02   #10

cool ...i have a suggestion this is how i make lots of money all the time..here is what i do. First i post a message on message board saying S>plvling whisper to tell how many lvls and w.e. so then i get whispers that say like ill give you 100k if you plvl me up to lvl 20 ...i even got 1 mil off of plvling someone to 40 it was amazing and all the people that were asking for plvl were high lvled people wanting me to lvl their noobs it works try it (oh yeah nice guide ill try to figure out how to give karma..)
Old 06/16/2007, 22:14   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by revengeofconquer@Jun 16 2007, 22:02
cool ...i have a suggestion this is how i make lots of money all the time..here is what i do. First i post a message on message board saying S>plvling whisper to tell how many lvls and w.e. so then i get whispers that say like ill give you 100k if you plvl me up to lvl 20 ...i even got 1 mil off of plvling someone to 40 it was amazing and all the people that were asking for plvl were high lvled people wanting me to lvl their noobs it works try it (oh yeah nice guide ill try to figure out how to give karma..)
ok ill edit later aight? (jst click the + sign next to where it says karma...)
Old 06/17/2007, 01:18   #12

This is my everyday routine:
+Go lab until my dura runs out then I leave. (SV)
+Go market to give my seller the stuff I got at lab and repair my items.
+Check market for cheap items or normal moon/fury/rainbow for blue mouse quest.
+Go desert to get vp. (noob trick)
+Once I have 2k vp (9 min) go back to market and check again for cheap items.
+If I got cheap gems go forest to do mouse quest and go twin get the mets.
+Go market pack the mets and check market one last time.
+Buy tokens and go lab again.

I do this routine because of my class and level, I don't get rich but I level fast while I get some money, I know at higher level It will be easier to make more money.
Buying cheap and selling high is a good method too, you get rich with others mistake ^^

Nice guide, you worked hard so +k
Old 06/17/2007, 07:08   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by hieitk@Jun 17 2007, 01:18
This is my everyday routine:
+Go lab until my dura runs out then I leave. (SV)
+Go market to give my seller the stuff I got at lab and repair my items.
+Check market for cheap items or normal moon/fury/rainbow for blue mouse quest.
+Go desert to get vp. (noob trick)
+Once I have 2k vp (9 min) go back to market and check again for cheap items.
+If I got cheap gems go forest to do mouse quest and go twin get the mets.
+Go market pack the mets and check market one last time.
+Buy tokens and go lab again.

I do this routine because of my class and level, I don't get rich but I level fast while I get some money, I know at higher level It will be easier to make more money.
Buying cheap and selling high is a good method too, you get rich with others mistake ^^

Nice guide, you worked hard so +k
ty for the karma and the suggestions ill put it in the suggestion section
Old 06/17/2007, 08:26   #14

np ^^
Just change the sample o.0 you'll have to wait to sell those mets on 350k.

just say "Buy items under average price and sell them on a normal price." or use these samples:
Buy sky tokens for 350k (cheap) and sell them on 600k (normal price)
Buy earth tokens for 200k (normal) and sell them on 450k (expensive but you can sell them fast when you are the only one selling them at market)
*these samples are based on my server's prices

Well, keep it up ^^
Old 06/17/2007, 11:04   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by ArcherofNebula+Jun 16 2007, 17:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ArcherofNebula @ Jun 16 2007, 17:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bossdude@Jun 16 2007, 11:43
ty but do you have anything you would add to this? i want to make this a really helpful thread and all ideas will be appreciated [/b][/quote]
constant marketer? 24/7 and sweep every so often each day
Closed Thread