Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tired of lvling a new wep?

Discussion on Tired of lvling a new wep? within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If u wanna learn a new wep and not lvl it u should just go to market and keep upping ur new wep like for example i'm a lvl 70 tro i went blade/blade and i changed meh mind so i got a club now so i went to market to up my club and i noticed that my club lvl was only lvl 3 -.- so i accedently upped it and the club stayed equiped still i looked at the status equips and the club lvl thing was at red but still with the club equiped...so yea if this works for anyone then awsome good

sorry for the spelling i quess i'm not that good and i'm kinda nooby for this whole posting thing...
Old 06/14/2007, 09:28   #2

srry man but this exploit is old, but for ppl who havent been playing for a year dont know this. People used to up their stuff and use cotobo mainly to use repair option so they wont have to unequip item.
Old 06/14/2007, 09:52   #3

ahh dam yea sorry people forgot about the whole repairing wep thingy but i guess u can leave ur guy in tg for a month or 2
Old 06/14/2007, 09:56   #4

omg :/
Old 06/14/2007, 18:20   #5

yeah, it's oooooold like hill
Old 06/16/2007, 02:13   #6

lol....?
well this is also a good way to lvl non-rb water taos in tg for whenever your not getting plvled or w.e. but dont kill attck any monsters or it will be worthless and a waste of mets...gets me .001 every hit when i have an unique sword lvl 95 equipped on my 100 water...
Old 06/16/2007, 02:13   #7

lol....?
well this is also a good way to lvl non-rb water taos in tg for whenever your not getting plvled or w.e. but dont kill attck any monsters or it will be worthless and a waste of mets...gets me .001 every hit when i have an unique sword lvl 95 equipped on my 100 water...
Old 06/16/2007, 09:08   #8

cool this is old stuff!!!!!!!!!
Old 07/28/2008, 12:01   #9

Lol this is an old trick but what will happen when you'll have to repair the wep? You'll take it off and then... You won't have enough proficiency for it lol... So you better lvl the prof before upgrading the wep level...
Old 07/28/2008, 17:47   #10

its old.... but good for non rb waters whit wands
Old 08/17/2008, 01:32   #11

waaaaaaay old. good reminder tho