Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to fix proxy after patch!

Discussion on How to fix proxy after patch! within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi!

I know some of you have problems with Proxy. The address 127.0.1.1 doesn't work? Then try follow my guide that worked for me! You shall use your LAN address (not the routers).
Follow this steps:

1. Press start and then "Run"
2. Type "cmd"
3. In the cmd window, type "ipconfig /all"
4. You will see a list with information about connections and so on. You will see "IP-Address".
5. Copy the IP and past it into Server.dat.

For example, my lan ip is 192.168.1.2. I do then copy it and past it into Server.dat under the server I play on.

I hope this helpd you
Old 05/19/2007, 05:29   #2

Can u post a picture... tanks ^^
Old 05/19/2007, 05:56   #3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cid proxy 2.1.0 for last patch
04/21/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
/** **Compiled Proxy Tutorial **Author: CID7 Programming Technologies - Home **Free to distriute (Leave this header in) **/ // How to Play 2. Start CIDProxy. 3. Start Conquer 4. Login.
cid proxy for last patch with java
03/16/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 38 Replies
Version 2.0.9 and java -Aimbot is allowed in Guild Wars! -Fixed character name issues (Read Wrong offset), which in turn fixed a few more bugs Version 2.0.8 -Updated to work with last patch -Added tiger,water,and blizzard to server list Version 2.0.7 -Updated to work with latest patch
New Patch Proxy backdoor
08/02/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Change the server IP of a old server if you play a new server, and the new server if you play an old one to your default loopback IP, then change your proxys connection to the other. Make it so, when you start conquer you don't get an error, but when you try to log into Baby Icy server for example, it would log you into Dragons via your proxy instead. I don't use a proxy or I'd step by step you. No +k is needed I won't use it for anything anyhow.