Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archer Guide

Discussion on Archer Guide within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Archer GuidePlain and simple

Required:
Archer Lab Macro ~ Any of them will do.
An archer. xD
A brain, any size will do.
Cracked SV, or auto d/cer on low HP.

Directions:

1 - 70,73.
Be lazy and get plvled to 70, 73 if you can xD
Go plvl, and hunt a bit, so you have some decent quips.

70, 73 - 110

Equipment: 2 soc bow 2 rain gems, any quality will do.
Whatever else you can afford.

Download Lab Macro, credit to prog4mer, at the bottom.
Plvl some noobs, until you have 2k vps (more the better so if you die, for some reason on your way there you can go back )

Now, run macro, attempt to get to lvl 85 in one day, not even a full day of macroing, after that, go to TG, and lvl prof. At lvl 85, uprade your quips, hunt for mets if you didn't already.

At this point you should have at least 4kk, go look for a better ring, and maybe even higher quality 2 soc bow.

Back for labby now!

Run macro as long as you can. 10 lvls a day at this point is good , but try for 97.
Again, upgrade prof, and bow, and hunt/ plvl some more, so you can get mulah.

Try to go and get a uni ring, or better, necky and hat/ boots/coat arent too important YET, so keep in mind you will need them to be good by 110, use earrs not hats, otherwise leave xD.

Continue with the macro, and use it until 110.

110 - 112

Get a wand, highest lvl you can use, put 2 rrgs in it, norms work too, just arent as effective.

Buy Health Wine, and go to Wine Zone, and bot, either with cracked sv, or search for DarkMessiah's unpatchable warrior bot, works on melee
Bot until 112

112 - 120

Equipment: Any 2 soc bow w/ rains. Eli +2 or better earrs, and an eli +3 or better coat, necky try to get at least uni.

Time for basi
Now, you will need automation anywhere, another macro running program, and ultimatedestroyers basi macro, use the search for it xD

at lvl 115, upgrade bow (try to get sup 2 soc :P)
Now at 120, back to wz, also will need a wand again. (forgot to mention, upgrade wand in market to your lvl)

Keep using macro until lvl 122 - 123 (forgot when they turn green xD - think its 123)

122, 123 - 126
Back to wz, get another wand, try to make it same as other, 2 soc rrg, (forgot to mention upgrade wand to your lvl in market)
Follow same steps listed above for 110 - 112 lvling.

Prolly gonna need dbs for quips now, get to hunting! or hunt before lvling

If this guide helps at all, karmas are nice
since, I am a noob.. well.. yeah
Old 05/13/2007, 00:55   #2

Prog4mers archer macro
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-108-1179010538.ibf (229.9 KB, 35 views)
Old 05/13/2007, 11:22   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Force.Of.Spite@May 13 2007, 00:18
Archer GuidePlain and simple

Required:
Archer Lab Macro ~ Any of them will do.
An archer. xD
A brain, any size will do.
Cracked SV, or auto d/cer on low HP.

Directions:

1 - 70,73.
Be lazy and get plvled to 70, 73 if you can xD
Go plvl, and hunt a bit, so you have some decent quips.

70, 73 - 110

Equipment: 2 soc bow 2 rain gems, any quality will do.
Whatever else you can afford.

Download Lab Macro, credit to prog4mer, at the bottom.
Plvl some noobs, until you have 2k vps (more the better so if you die, for some reason on your way there you can go back )

Now, run macro, attempt to get to lvl 85 in one day, not even a full day of macroing, after that, go to TG, and lvl prof. At lvl 85, uprade your quips, hunt for mets if you didn't already.

At this point you should have at least 4kk, go look for a better ring, and maybe even higher quality 2 soc bow.

Back for labby now!

Run macro as long as you can. 10 lvls a day at this point is good , but try for 97.
Again, upgrade prof, and bow, and hunt/ plvl some more, so you can get mulah.

Try to go and get a uni ring, or better, necky and hat/ boots/coat arent too important YET, so keep in mind you will need them to be good by 110, use earrs not hats, otherwise leave xD.

Continue with the macro, and use it until 110.

110 - 112

Get a wand, highest lvl you can use, put 2 rrgs in it, norms work too, just arent as effective.

Buy Health Wine, and go to Wine Zone, and bot, either with cracked sv, or search for DarkMessiah's unpatchable warrior bot, works on melee
Bot until 112

112 - 120

Equipment: Any 2 soc bow w/ rains. Eli +2 or better earrs, and an eli +3 or better coat, necky try to get at least uni.

Time for basi
Now, you will need automation anywhere, another macro running program, and ultimatedestroyers basi macro, use the search for it xD

at lvl 115, upgrade bow (try to get sup 2 soc :P)
Now at 120, back to wz, also will need a wand again. (forgot to mention, upgrade wand in market to your lvl)

Keep using macro until lvl 122 - 123 (forgot when they turn green xD - think its 123)

122, 123 - 126
Back to wz, get another wand, try to make it same as other, 2 soc rrg, (forgot to mention upgrade wand to your lvl in market)
Follow same steps listed above for 110 - 112 lvling.

Prolly gonna need dbs for quips now, get to hunting! or hunt before lvling

If this guide helps at all, karmas are nice
since, I am a noob.. well.. yeah
One note, botting at WZ with a wand as a archer is often suspicious, and people WILL insta kill/kos you :O
Old 05/13/2007, 11:48   #4

Well, this is pretty much general knowledge... >.>