Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 20:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get people red in no time

Discussion on Get people red in no time within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I am not much of a scammer but i know this trick to get people red name

You need a 130 archer full soc with intensify fixed, and some other characs, i use two trojans (one rb lvl 100 redname and sometimes a lvl 120+ trojan that can herc) and a couple of noobs lvl 27, that can be an easy one hit , which is easier when a friend is the noob.

So here goes, i usually do this in ape city, i get my archer sitting close to conductor but up left with shift screen to see anyone passing towars the conductor but so they dont see you.

Then i sit my high lvl trojan 120 behind the wall just before going out ape city, where you cant see your charac so nobody really knows what lvl you are.

Ok so then you take the redname trojan rb lvl 100 and start teasing people in ac, people are gonna kill you, but thats when your friend comes in jumping around your redname so people attack the noob my accidently clicking on the noob instead of you. And since they must be on pk to kill a redname they accidently kill the noob.
Its good too have many low level noobs jumping around the redname or walkin around him stacking him and moving around. Make sure there lvl 27 and up or you wont be able to kill them (stupid safe maps)

So you know where im getting now, so every now and then some guy forgets how many pks hes at, and gets redname. Since your trojan is lvl 100 redname no noobs of lvl 100 will be able to kill him or try, so its mostly lvl 100 and up characs attackin you, so they probably got elite stuff on them or super.

So when he gets redname the guy or girl starts running directly to conductor with your archer waiting to kill em, and paff hes dead and dropped something pick it up and go to market lol

Sometimes i use my trojan instead cuz theres always some other guys following the redname trying to kill em, so right when he passes to go trew the conductor to market i herc so i kill the redname and any noob trying to lure the stuff the redname dropped

Well anyways its pretty complicated, but i do this with a friend and i wont say how many money we got off this but i got full 2soc archer and i havent paypalled once

Its better then any of those noob tricks that just dont work

I just used my brains and found ways of screwing people

Oh and when you get something of them, dont be such a jackass and laugh at him its never fun to lose something worth a lot, usually sell it back to him but for lower price, they usually do buy it back since there desperate to get it back llol

dont be hatin on me and if you do i dont care

im just here to show some of my tricks

You guys have fun now
Old 05/07/2007, 20:24   #2

A thread just like the other that still in the first page of this forum ;

And just as useless for those that are not stupid and just play the game and want to destroy for others
Old 05/08/2007, 22:51   #3

First of all it aint the same post read it next time

and second, like i said im no scammer

just telling you what my friend told me he did
even if i use the "i" like if its me talking
Old 05/09/2007, 00:37   #4

Copyed or not seems funny to me ghehe.
Old 05/09/2007, 01:48   #5

there are usually fire taos too which own tros XD or higher lvl tros that can easily kill a lvl 100 tro even if rb but ah well just pointin sumthin out
Old 05/09/2007, 08:11   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by edgardavids2005@May 8 2007, 22:51
First of all it aint the same post read it next time

and second, like i said im no scammer

just telling you what my friend told me he did
even if i use the "i" like if its me talking
First of all, its not the SAME, but its way close enough.
And that thread was just 1 (one) example of the many threads about just this.

And secondly, to make a player go red and kill him for his equipment falls under scam.
It does not matter if you like it or not.

When you work like this, you do it well planed.
Its not like you just happend to make it.
And you do it to gain money/equipment on it.

The MO is the same as if you would have used more or less any scam-trick in the book.
The reasons are the same.

So yes, that is called scam

To use just one of your own lines ;
"I just used my brains and found ways of ******** people"

And, if you look in some of all the threads that allredy taken up this topic, you will see that it is many people that share my opinion that using the system like this, falls under scam.
Old 05/10/2007, 15:53   #7

Man do you people read

i never said it wasnt a scam

anyways take it or leave, not here for arguing
Old 05/10/2007, 17:13   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by edgardavids2005@May 10 2007, 15:53
Man do you people read

i never said it wasnt a scam

anyways take it or leave, not here for arguing
You still dont get it, do you.

When your story dont add up, you will get heat from it.

And yes, many of us do read, incl. this ;
#1 Post by you :
"I am not much of a scammer but i know this trick to get people red name"
#2 Post by you :
"and second, like i said im no scammer"

First it was you, then it was your "friend" that used this trick.
You could at least stand up for your actions.

And just coz people dont wanna give you Karma, or celebrate you like an hero, does not mean they did not read what you write.
Old 05/14/2007, 17:13   #9

Since when is saying: " i am not a scammer but a know this trick to get people red name" obviously mean that im the one scamming "

like i said read before arguing