Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changeing Co2 Sounds

Discussion on Changeing Co2 Sounds within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok, i have done a fast search and i saw nothing relateing to this, there are patches you can download from websights to automaticly change the sounds of you're met drops, money drops , and other stuff.

PLEASE READ *** I DID NOT STEAL THIS FROM ANY OTHER FORUM, OR THREAD SO PLEASE DO NOT FLAME ME OR ANYONE ELSE ***

i'm sure others have thought of this before, and many have done it but its just a simple sound file edit guide, please keep in mind that if you do anythieng wrong, i am not reliable for it unless my guide was truely screwed up (wich its not because i did it myself)

the sound file's i am useing are .wav format and they come pre-installed on conquer ( but i have never even heard in the game untill i edit it )

1: make a new folder on you're desktop , name it BACKUP SOUNDS

2: open you're "My computer" and browse to the drive that you're conquer is installed in

3: go to "Program Files"

4: enter youre "Conquer 2.0" folder

5: enter the "sounds" folder

6: "COPY" bell.wav from you're CONQUER SOUNDS folder

7: "PASTE" bell.wav into you're BACKUP SOUNDS folder

8: "COPY" victory.wav from you're you're CONQUER SOUNDS folder

9: "PASTE" victory.wav into you're BACKUP SOUND folder

10: "CLOSE" you're BACKUP SOUNDS folder

10: "DRAG" victory.wav FROM YOU'RE CONQUER SOUNDS FOLDER ONTO YOU'RE DESKTOP

11: "RENAME" victory.wav to bell.wav

12: "DRAG" (the one you just renamed!) bell.wav FROM YOU'RE DESKTOP INTO YOU'RE CONQUER SOUNDS FOLDER

13: you should get a message saying "do you want to overwrite?" click YES

14: now you're metdrop sound should totaly be different, listen to one so you can see that it works

15: if you dont like the new metdrop sound you can always repeat this process with different files in you're conquer folder

16: if you want to RESTORE the sounds to the proper metdrop sound open you're BACKUP SOUNDS and CONQUER SOUNDS and drag BOTH the files in BACKUP SOUNDS back into the CONQUERONLINE SOUNDS

ENJOY, please post to see how it works for you, and i would appriciate some karma, i worked about a half an hour typeing up this guide, and at least a hour just thinking about how EXACTLY i would restore it without harm

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Please Reply' border='0' alt='Please Reply' />
Old 04/01/2007, 02:28   #2

Im one of those who knew this xD besides there is a little article about this on pimp my conquer but this one have more details

+k cuz is well done
Old 04/01/2007, 03:16   #3

it's good, but has been already done (*:
Old 04/01/2007, 08:07   #4

Thanks hieitk

and , sorry it has already been posted >.> musta not looked carfully enough

but if it has been posted, i hope that this one may provide more detailed info, and if theres a part that the other one didnt explain, then i hope this one will help

oh yea and i never looked into pimp my conqer i guess - i thought it was about changeing graphics code #'s lol

**sorry that its been posted**

still would appriciate +k for the hard work though :/

<hr>Append on Apr 1 2007, 23:39<hr> comeon people, 42 views already and 2 replys (other then my own) :/ plz post!
Old 04/02/2007, 01:27   #5

nice job +1k
Old 04/02/2007, 02:19   #6

thank you [bluezone] !

i am trying to help Epvpers, but i need more karma ( people trust karma lol )

***PLEASE NOTE*** i am not begging for karma so please dont treat me like i am
(the very fact that i made this thread with a decent guide is proof that i am not BEGGING for karma , and i am not Cheating for karma)
Old 05/01/2007, 03:18   #7

nice lol am gonna record me saying u have a met take it!!! and put it on met drop:P nice guide
Old 05/03/2007, 16:44   #8

cool, glad you liked it, and congrats.
Old 05/31/2007, 21:08   #9

Cool i go make sounds with fruity loops and then paste them in, you can play any sounds, if you recoinize, you can change them :Plike weapon items drop, or death of some monsters:P or your jumping sounds is different.
Old 05/31/2007, 22:27   #10

thnx for the idea. know every time i get a met it sounds like a pheasent* dying lol