Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to make your own speed hack with cheat engine

Discussion on how to make your own speed hack with cheat engine within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/27/2010, 18:35   #91

elite*gold: 0
ok guys i will say this just one tine only this speed hack will not work, it will disconnect you sonner or later because you send more pachets to the server in a small amount of time so the bigger the value the quicker you get D\C even if you put 1.1 there you will still get D\C, but it will take more time than compared to 3/4/5 etc.

The real way you can make a speed hack find the cyclone address and your char address and change it so that it tricks the system that you have cyclone activated.
P.S. that's how all the speed hacks are made.
Old 01/26/2011, 02:22   #92

-> everytime you do it .., every 3-5 mins.. you get DC lol
Old 07/16/2011, 19:27   #93

it d/c every time on conquest
Old 08/08/2011, 18:01   #94

thanks
Old 09/04/2011, 03:28   #95

speed hack

Quote:
Originally Posted by iccec0153 View Post
-> everytime you do it .., every 3-5 mins.. you get DC lol
Hi duds. can you share on you speed hack?

guys. can someone can share me hack's or pa lvling bot?
Old 09/25/2011, 00:47   #96

Jailled in 5 min xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Speed Hack PH with no Cheat engine
03/13/2012 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 129 Replies
PS: im not good with English so im making this in "ALMOST" tagalog version :D Speed hack with no CE, NO DC! 1st: Mag hanap kau ng bypass for GG 2nd: Download this 3rd: install mo ung speeder program
[Biete] Speed,DMG Hack mit Cheat Engine
05/01/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
Hallo, Ich biete euch hier einen Speed und DMG Hack an... Warum werde ich euch ihn anbieten? Weil viele es schon machen und ich bringe Cheat Engine zum laufen. Ihr benötigt ein Programm was ich euch schicke und dazu die Tabelle für Speed und DMG Hack. Durch dieses Programm kann man Cheat Engine immer laufen lassen nur man muss vorher alles auswählen und später schließen... Was wird erwartet: Mindestens 1000 Beiträge
How to speed hack with cheat engine
11/16/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
ok, please note that this maybe wont work on retail anymore but attleast on private servers, AND you can get banned!;) 1. download cheat engine HERE Cheat Engine 2. install. 3. now start WoW and login! 4. when ur att the character selection then start cheat engine. NOTE: IF U START IT EARLIER THE GAME WILL DETECT CHEAT ENGINE!
Cheat Engine speed hack !
05/30/2009 - Archlord - 65 Replies
Deutsch : Also hier ist eine kleine erklärung wie man einen speed hack herstellen kann : 1. Ihr geht unter diesen link und ladet euch Cheat Engine runter ! Cheat Engine nehmt am besten 5.3
Cabal speed hack w/ Cheat engine
12/03/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
i got a problem..i dont know what is the problem my CE or my CabalBot because when i press the enable speed hack the Cabal is disappear and i tried to the other program but when i press that enable speed hack the program is get exit... btw im playing cabalPH please help me.. thnx in advance.. sorry for my bad english