Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 09:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] How melee classes can easily survive against Fire Saints

Discussion on [GUIDE] How melee classes can easily survive against Fire Saints within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Post [GUIDE] How melee classes can easily survive against Fire Saints

Sick of all the players going Fire Saint since some of TQ's patches? Here is some steps you can take to own most of the Fire Saints in PVP without needing to be a Fire Saint, even with the recent changes.

------------------------------------------------------

Warrior: Pure Warrior-Warrior-Warrior can wear Shields with 2-Handers because of Perseverance, This will help you reach the the maximum potential of magic-resistance against any type of Magic. You will most likely outlast any Fire Saint geared out similar to you. Warriors can also benefit from Azure Shield that Water-Water-Water's offer.

Water: With a 2-Handed weapon, This is an obvious END GAME against Fires even with extremely good gear, Nearly every piece of Water Saint gear offers huge M-Defense. With unlimited access to casting Azure Shield, You should also be pretty much invulnerable against Fire Saints if you are pure Water-Water-Water.

Trojan's/Ninja's: Unfortunately you will most likely need support from Pure Water-Water-Water that can cast Azure Shield on you constantly. If they try to target the Water first so you loose support, That is a bad idea for them, since the Water will survive far longer then a Fire can. If you don't like the idea of needing support, but still love melee, Then you should reincarnate to a melee Water, You wont get Azure Shield, however a Water can still tank a Fire Saints hits really well, with or without the pure skill.

All Classes: Wear Earrings and StarTower in PVP at all times, and try to max these out as far as you can before most of your other equipment if you plan to survive against the huge rise in numbers of Fire Saints.

Any Player with Toxic Fog: Obviously if you can hit a Fire Saints with this, It should help alot, Just remember Toxic Fog can go both ways, And many players now have

Quote:
Azure Shield: You can cast a powerful shield over yourself or another player, which will nullify some of the damage received.
Azure Shield(Fixed): Absorb 6000 Damage, Lasts for 1 minute, Costs 405 mana.
Quote:
Perseverance: Equip a shield and a 2-handed weapon at the same time, but the BP offered by your 2-handed weapon will not be doubled.

Full Reincation & Pure RB Skill List:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/06/2010, 14:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Not bad i like it but theat part WEAR STAR TOWER hahah every one wears startower 24/7/365"D
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2010, 15:54   #3

Hehe.... 2 days from pure ninja i started pure war... And besides nice Guide, I love It!
Old 12/08/2010, 17:09   #4

Epic Fail.
Old 12/08/2010, 19:57   #5

:P I made a Pure ninja at begun ... 130-130-131. ) Now is a Pure Warior
Now i workin in my gears to p4 the wand and p3 headgear

Tags
fire, melee, trojan, warrior, water