Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Withdraw Money from your Guild Fund

Discussion on How to Withdraw Money from your Guild Fund within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 01/05/2007, 17:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by nataro@Jan 5 2007, 05:14
Hey all, Heres a Nice Tip yous may find very handy, Which I was told about by a friend... Even thou you cant take Funds out of a Guild... There is a bug, which alows you to, Or maybe a mistake by TQ. When you buy a Conductress Scroll (After taking control of Guild Pole), to Choose location, You can sell it to Pharmacist for $50,000... Which is 1/2 of the amount it costs the Guild Fund, So if yous have a Guild with a High Fund, and yous wish to Close Down (Disband) the Guild, Then this maybe a Good way to not have a complete loss, And withdraw you're intire or even abit of you're Guilds Fund. But remember you Must take the Guild Pole for atleast a short amount of time to do so. If you're a rather small guild, Maybe you can offer a Powerful Guild Leader a split of the Cash or something to help you do so. Anyways hope the Tip helped, And have fun all
-Jono (nataro) [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Thanks for Reading' border='0' alt='Thanks for Reading' />
i saw this tip a few days ago. don't steal other people's ideas and try to get karma for them. if it's not your idea and you're reposting it, then state that. otherwise that's plagiarism.
Old 01/05/2007, 17:04   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by nataro@Jan 5 2007, 05:14
Hey all, Heres a Nice Tip yous may find very handy, Which I was told about by a friend... Even thou you cant take Funds out of a Guild... There is a bug, which alows you to, Or maybe a mistake by TQ. When you buy a Conductress Scroll (After taking control of Guild Pole), to Choose location, You can sell it to Pharmacist for $50,000... Which is 1/2 of the amount it costs the Guild Fund, So if yous have a Guild with a High Fund, and yous wish to Close Down (Disband) the Guild, Then this maybe a Good way to not have a complete loss, And withdraw you're intire or even abit of you're Guilds Fund. But remember you Must take the Guild Pole for atleast a short amount of time to do so. If you're a rather small guild, Maybe you can offer a Powerful Guild Leader a split of the Cash or something to help you do so. Anyways hope the Tip helped, And have fun all
-Jono (nataro) [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Thanks for Reading' border='0' alt='Thanks for Reading' />
credit peoples work idiot -.-
Old 01/05/2007, 22:44   #18

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by skiinfreakDH+Jan 5 2007, 17:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (skiinfreakDH @ Jan 5 2007, 17:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nataro@Jan 5 2007, 05:14
Hey all, Heres a Nice Tip yous may find very handy, Which I was told about by a friend... Even thou you cant take Funds out of a Guild... There is a bug, which alows you to, Or maybe a mistake by TQ. When you buy a Conductress Scroll (After taking control of Guild Pole), to Choose location, You can sell it to Pharmacist for &#036;50,000... Which is 1/2 of the amount it costs the Guild Fund, So if yous have a Guild with a High Fund, and yous wish to Close Down (Disband) the Guild, Then this maybe a Good way to not have a complete loss, And withdraw you're intire or even abit of you're Guilds Fund. But remember you Must take the Guild Pole for atleast a short amount of time to do so. If you're a rather small guild, Maybe you can offer a Powerful Guild Leader a split of the Cash or something to help you do so. Anyways hope the Tip helped, And have fun all
i saw this tip a few days ago. don't steal other people's ideas and try to get karma for them. if it's not your idea and you're reposting it, then state that. otherwise that's plagiarism. [/b][/quote]

Btw this was not from other peoples posts, I was told this Months ago, And decided to Post it now, Just because other people happen to have posted a similar Tip doesn't mean I took ****, This is the same as Posting How to get Sockets or How to MoonBox, many people post it, doesn't mean its stolen. And stop talking **** noobs, I didn't even ask for Karma, Just because yous haven't got Karma maybe for Past Topics, With RONG tittles and RONG descriptions don't go crying how you think i stole yours or someone else's topic.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2007, 23:30   #19

maybe should try searching before posting it and calling ppl noobs.
Old 01/06/2007, 02:48   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by ImSnobby@Jan 5 2007, 23:30
maybe should try searching before posting it and calling ppl noobs.
Search it?? rofls, the link this guy posted on this Topic is tittled ''Easy Money Tip". Hows that related to withdrawing money from a Guild?? Becouls the tittle has No relation to Guilds. k thx bye
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2007, 23:59   #21

Nice...never knew that..+k =)
Old 01/22/2007, 06:20   #22

nice job finding this dude!
Old 01/26/2007, 22:36   #23

NIIIICE +k
Old 02/06/2007, 10:39   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by nataro+Jan 5 2007, 10:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nataro @ Jan 5 2007, 10:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tfcaw@Jan 5 2007, 09:16
wtf youre getting karma off of my tip, thats low.

That Tip isn't yours, Just because we happen to post a similar Tip. Oh and your a noob, because from what I just seen urs is tittled 'Easy Money Tip'. That has no pointer to Guild Funds in the tittle, So don't go accusing me of stealing a Tip from a Topic i haven't even seen, Plus u have 0 karma, And wtf? your Tip? You own it? stfu k thx bye. [/b][/quote]
you should really stfu man

dont give him karma
Old 02/07/2007, 00:30   #25

very nice +k
Old 02/07/2007, 04:07   #26

LOL, yeah this has been said many times before.

btw... i thought it was 33.333k instead of 50k, but i could be wrong...
Old 02/07/2007, 07:10   #27

nice ty i can make **** loads :P
Old 06/24/2007, 16:37   #28

lolz...not a bad tip tho..hehe
Old 06/26/2007, 23:14   #29

thats cool, i never knew that, ima tyr that with my guild
Old 06/28/2007, 16:55   #30

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164