Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

level fish while you sleep

Discussion on level fish while you sleep within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/25/2006, 07:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
u could use conqur clicky and put watr lf in f1-f5 and have conquerclicky pres that key for u.
Old 12/25/2006, 17:02   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by jakhammer@Dec 23 2006, 08:54
Dunno if this has been posted, but I did not see it anywhere....

This is what I do. I find a quiet place in TC. I set fish in my f10 (use any u like).
I tape the key down and leave the window active (in window mode)
I go to bed.

I wake up and remove the tape.

Thats how my friends and I lvl fishy. Never had a problem and I have done it with 2 waters.
lmao..thats the best thing to schrot ur keyboard if u didnt know
Old 12/25/2006, 19:07   #18

have your macro send a key down but no key up ^^

but again taping or coining is good too, so you can yell at tq if they bj you.
Old 12/26/2006, 07:30   #19

i dunno about bj. i dont think there is anything in the EULA about taping keys, only using macros. but hey, I could be wrong. would not be the first time and it would not be the last time i was wrong about something. lol
Old 12/26/2006, 07:50   #20

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by blackirby@Dec 24 2006, 01:45
this would work for any exp skill like robo to i do this all the time its not that hard to figure out
ya..this work with all xp skill(robot,fishy,ND...)
Old 12/27/2006, 17:12   #21

i got this medievel looking dagger and just use that on the key works great on the x-box pad for lvling up in Final Fantasy X-2