Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Training NIX

Discussion on Training NIX within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok it works well for RB trojs

1. get SMG sockets
2. lvl 15 SMG bs with 70dura
3. any lvl sword with high dura SMG
4. HOUSE
5. ND
6. ATK GUARD

easy as it is. NIX will always hit guard, dont bring atk ring cause it only kills guard faster. try to decrease ur atk to lowest possible. and after 10-15min, just HEAL GUARD with ur water/fire whatever

I like karma
Old 12/20/2006, 02:20   #2

A good theory, but where are you going to get a 70 dura lvl 15 bs?
Old 12/20/2006, 02:25   #3

since when u can attack at ur house.......... never noticed -_-
Old 12/20/2006, 13:28   #4

u cant attack ur guard at ur house anymore -fixed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AFK Training?
07/01/2009 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
I have been trying to figure out how to do some afk training. My original plan was to use a mob spawn hack on oread and use autoit to spam my skills. However, I have decided that all of those bot trainers r always taking oread, and i never can seem to get him. Is there any other place that I could go and do something similar? and is this the correct mob spawn hack to be using?
Training help :>
08/27/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey guys, how you doin'? :] I hope you're fine... Anyways, I've been asking in other topics but since nobody cares/answer, I made this topic... Where's supposed to a lvl 41 VS train at? I'm playing in the New Chinese PServer, and it's doing all well, except that Nunvice Shrine isn't working for me ;_;... Can you please be specific and tell me exactly where? I mean, like, 41-50 train here with these monsters, 50-60 there with those monsters, and so on? I'll trully appreciate ur help >:] ...
afk training
07/01/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
hi im 83 combat with 63 def,68 str and 64 attk and i wna kno where the best place to afk train is so i can get my def and attack to 70 thanks
Cabal Rider: Auto Training and Stop Training in the Chatbox.
06/17/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies
Every time I press Home and End, it says Auto Training and Stop Training. I'm kinda worried because it shows in the chat box. Am I the only one who can read it or others can?
using UCE for training...
05/05/2008 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
hiho, well I fooled around a bit with UCE again, and found out that its pretty hard to use it on an archer. ofcourse stag and hb are easy but those skills suck... does anyone know what value to search for to make the loader of focus shot to 5 in like 1 sec or something ? ( skill ( key "archer-16") ( name "Focus Shot") ( limit archer) ( action 16)