Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

More Exp From GEMS

Discussion on More Exp From GEMS within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/09/2006, 06:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Com291@Dec 8 2006, 07:06
You can get more exp from using a combo of dragon and rainbow gems.
Because rainbow gems give you more exp for each damage you inflict and dragon gems inflict more damage it
creates Quadratic equation when number of dragon and rainbow gems is changed.

Simply put if you have the same level of gems in all your socs, to get the most amount of exp you want a ratio of 1 dragon gem for 2 rainbow gems.

If you have 9 socs using all super gems for example:
number of gems :
x = number of dragon gems
y = number of rainbow gems
y+x = 9
y = 9-x

experience equation:
e = experience

e = (1+ 0.15x) * (1+(0.25)(9-x))
where e is the experience
where the "1" is the normal 100% damage and experience without the gems.
where "0.15x" is the added damage for each dragon gem
where "(0.25)(9-x)" is the added experience for each rainbow gem

when solved the peak exp works out to be just over 3 which means
there should be 3 dragon gems and 6 rainbow gems
this will give you roughly 360% exp instead of 325% exp with all rainbow gems or 234% exp with all dragon gems.

This does not factor in that with more dragon gems you can kill faster and receive the bonus points for each kill.

with refined gems it works best to have just under 1 rainbow gem to 2 rainbow gems but would be better with the 1:2 ratio

The big exception is if you are going to use normal gems and want the most exp go with all rainbow gems to get max exp.
thx for that, i really hate math, +k for contributing a useful fact.
Old 12/09/2006, 08:20   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Kukkamaki+Dec 8 2006, 23:55--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kukkamaki @ Dec 8 2006, 23:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Superkev@Dec 8 2006, 17:42
<!--QuoteBegin--Kukkamaki
Quote:
@Dec 8 2006, 11:20
bla bla bla bla...in 3 yars lvling experience 1 thing iv noticed, and that is

norm rain >>>>>>>>>> supdrag ... maby not 100% better the norm rain, but almost yes..

and just example of this..lvl 120+ troj using 4x norm rain..change for 4x ref drag..lvling speed dropped around 4x ..a fact that rains pwn drags

Wrong ref dragons are equal to, if not better than norm rain...ive done this before on my tro and it was equal. I know peple with more sockets who done it and the drags were better.
dumb noob, even stubid know that rains are fow lvling and drags for pvp...therefore rains better for lvling..iv done so many equal tests for this..

example, norm rain vs ref drag archer competing in lab using same spots as scattering..norm rains beat hell out of that drag guy.. + u get more team xp + u get more kill xp ..

pls dont try tell me what u know what u dont, iv done many tests..proven this personally etc...cut the bullshit.. [/b][/quote]
its only correct to a certain extend.with class like archer in a lab,the mobs there dies only after like 15 hits maybe more ,so basically u get yr bonus exp from rainbow after they die.however if u use a draggy,ever hit gives u a extra bonus exp.

basically the scenario and the envioronment affects u too.